Kill The MALES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not people, Mosquitoes.

People don't usually kill the males, because they don't bite you...right?

But through reasoning...Males allow the Females to reproduce, so therefore, Not killing the Males will allow for a possible mosquito to spawn AND BITE YOU, or someone you love and care about.

Just because they don't bite you, doesn't mean you're not going to get bit.

So, fellow bug haters, do not only kill the ones that are trying to suck the precious blood from your body...but kill the males as well, for they are just as much a part of the enemy.

On a further note, Wearing jeans in the summer (although hot) will reduce the amount of places they can possibly bite you. But that doesn't mean they can't bite through your T-shirt, so be careful. Evolution doesn't always work to our advantage. Thicker, Longer Needles are growing on the new batches of mosquitoes every year. SO KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL!!!!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Actually the only real way to protect yourself from mosquitoes is to wrap your entire body in aluminum foil. And that's including your head so they can't read your thoughts.

Reactions: d4l

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Or use bug spray, to keep them off of you ;)

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, Bug spray has DET (i think that's it), and that's BAD for the Environment....

My friend said that his dad used to smoke cigarettes to keep the bugs away. I don't know if that really works, but it sure keeps good health away ;)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Smoking probably work, since bugs don't like the smoke from the cigarettes, but the problem is that you either have to choice to keep bugs away or your health away.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Smoking one cigarette doesn't produce much smoke. I don't notice a difference now from last yr. when I smoked like a fein.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If you are just a light smoker, probably by the time they would harm you from accumulative damage, you'd die from old age anyway.

I know what you get taught in schools, but I'm staring to realize the older I get that most of the "drug" education I got in school was complete BS.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Uh, so once the mosquito lands on you ready to bite, wouldn't you just swat it away rather than figuring out if it is male or female as it is sinking it's needle into you and sucking blood?

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I usually just avoid shorts and staying out too late...I don't think I've gotten a bug bite in almost two years now. They use to eat me the heck up. Maybe they got bored?

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Uh, so once the mosquito lands on you ready to bite, wouldn't you just swat it away rather than figuring out if it is male or female as it is sinking it's needle into you and sucking blood?
There's a very easy way to figure out the different sexes. Not by judging from sexual organs, but from body size. The males are about eight times bigger than the females.

You won't find them landing on you either, and they don't suck your blood...which is probably why people don't kill them in the first place. But like i said before, they should still be killed anyways because they create blood sucking jerks.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I agree, the bug count here in the midwest is up almost 3000% :eek:

this is mostly due to flooding leaving pools of standing watter all over the area. And as I'm typing this, it's raining some more

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I agree, the bug count here in the midwest is up almost 3000% :eek:

this is mostly due to flooding leaving pools of standing watter all over the area. And as I'm typing this, it's raining some more
On a side note, our entire region just went through a thunderstorm a few hours ago, and we're expected to have more every day until next Moday. Isn't that great?

As for mosquitoes, however, I didn't know that the males were that much larger... I wonder why the females got smaller if they wanted to suck more blood? Whenever I see any kind of bug flying around I usually go OCD on it and chase it around 'till it's dead (inside my house, anyways). Outside, well, I haven't seen too many mosquitoes here, although I'm not sure why. Just last year even there were plenty. Maybe it's because I haven't been out really late this year?

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I live in a backwoods area and we have to spray our yard just to get them down to a tolerable level. Smoke does deter them but not enough smoke is produced by a cigarette to accomplish that. standing up wind from a bonfire will do it(to show the amount of smoke im talking about)

Actually the only real way to protect yourself from mosquitoes is to wrap your entire body in aluminum foil. And that's including your head so they can't read your thoughts.
Wow that about made me fall off of my chair laughing.

+rep

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
We're pretty lucky when it comes to mosquitos here, you only really have to worry about them if you go into the mountains.

But if you really want to solve the problems. Birds, lots of birds. Birds eat a ton of bugs a day, they're pretty, they sound nice, you get to make birdhouses, even the cool houses with the picket fence and white siding.

But yeah, get some birds.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
When I get a bug bite, I scratch it untill it bleeds. Then it doesnt itch anymore! =]

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
That's awesome!! I laughed so hard at this, my sides hurt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.