• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I really want kids someday, I have two young nieces and they are just adorable, I think the world of them. I can't wait til I have kids of my own :smile:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I want to be a father someday. Perhaps a grandfather, too. :)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I'm really not sure. In some ways, I think it would be great. In some other ways, I don't even want to consider it. Not really relevant unless someone actually falls in love with me someday anyway. :closedeyes:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would like children, probably when I am in my late 20's, early 30's.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm one of the few that absolutely cannot stand kids. :wallbash::eek:

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
There are some kids I like but for the most part I hate kids. So no kids for me.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I absolutely love kids. They're fun and creative and active.
But I dunno if I would want a kid of my own. I like playing with them, not being an authority figure over them. It gives us an awkward connection.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I dunno, I might want kids sometime. But not for a long while.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Two kids for my wife and I - a son and daughter. A couple years back there was a little foster girl our friends were caring for. I would have adopted her in a heartbeat, but my wife didn't want to raise any more children due to health reasons. I think little toddler age children are fun to be around, and I'd love to be a grandad one day.:smile: I sure have plenty of strollers and prams to ride them around in.;)

~Pramrider

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never wanted kids but I hooked up with a girl with a 9 month old son. She lived with me for the next 7 years and now I miss having kids around.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Kids?

I change enough diapers as it is.

Maybe in 5-10 years... I know LG would like to have some eventually.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
no thanks. it'd be like having a really expensive pet that's also extremely annoying.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I always wanted kids. After college I moved to this very poor neighborhood, where the parents had lots of children,children they couldn't afford. They treated them horribly. They needed someone to take care of them, to take them from them, so I did. I took dozens of them and locked them up in my basement. After they got over the horror and crying, things began to go better....haha...

Actually, I always did want kids, so after college I got married and my wife and I tried to start our family. We went to her doctor, and he told her she shouldn't have children because she is diabetic and it would be dangerous to her health. I was shocked and we both felt like nature had played a bad trick on us. We discussed it and my wife decided to risk it. Our first child was born premature, but now he is this strong adult who teaches high school and coaches football. My wife lost our second child while I was on tour with our church youth choir. It was a tremendously hard time in our lives. You can't imagine what it's like to bury a little tiny coffin. I remember that it was white. We tried again and had our daughter, the one who now has her doctorate and is a professor at Virginia Tech.

When we moved to Lynchburg, we adopted my wife's nephew when he was 12. He has always been a joy to us. He and our birth son are so very bonded that it's a beautiful thing to see. This Memorial Day weekend we had a big birthday get together for my wife. Being all together with the grand children is, for me, what life is about.

As many of you know, my wife is now on dialysis. We do it in our home. She also has a wound on her foot that won't heal. We have paid a price for those children, but life is short anyway. Does it make sense to go through life safely, but have nothing to show for it. We all will die anyway. It is better to be brave, live life to the fullest, and look back at it and say, I faced it like a warrior. I may be scarred and battered, but I have lived the good life and won.

blah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm just now starting college, and not married or even dating anyone... but I really want children when I get married. I've always babysat kids, and I think babies are just adorable, and I'm SO looking forward to that feeling that this little person depends on me and loves me.

I even have names picked out. Assuming my future husband likes them, of course. :)

D

Deleted member 221

i would like a couple kids in my late 20's - early 30's, have a nice little family in a medium sized house.
that would be great.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Who here has/is expecting/wantd kids?
In my bedroom there's spongebob bed sheets, 4 different stuffed animals of different sizes, a pacifier, two sippy cups and around a bag and a half left of diapers.... But they are all mine.

I do not want a kid right now nor can see a time in the foreseeable future when I would. I am pretty much still a kid myself so screw me trying to raise another right now.

Role
Private
I would like to have three kids.

Until then, I wouldn't mind getting much more kid-making practice!

I always wanted kids. After college I moved to this very poor neighborhood, where the parents had lots of children,children they couldn't afford. They treated them horribly. They needed someone to take care of them, to take them from them, so I did. I took dozens of them and locked them up in my basement. After they got over the horror and crying, things began to go better....haha...

Actually, I always did want kids, so after college I got married and my wife and I tried to start our family. We went to her doctor, and he told her she shouldn't have children because she is diabetic and it would be dangerous to her health. I was shocked and we both felt like nature had played a bad trick on us. We discussed it and my wife decided to risk it. Our first child was born premature, but now he is this strong adult who teaches high school and coaches football. My wife lost our second child while I was on tour with our church youth choir. It was a tremendously hard time in our lives. You can't imagine what it's like to bury a little tiny coffin. I remember that it was white. We tried again and had our daughter, the one who now has her doctorate and is a professor at Virginia Tech.

When we moved to Lynchburg, we adopted my wife's nephew when he was 12. He has always been a joy to us. He and our birth son are so very bonded that it's a beautiful thing to see. This Memorial Day weekend we had a big birthday get together for my wife. Being all together with the grand children is, for me, what life is about.

As many of you know, my wife is now on dialysis. We do it in our home. She also has a wound on her foot that won't heal. We have paid a price for those children, but life is short anyway. Does it make sense to go through life safely, but have nothing to show for it. We all will die anyway. It is better to be brave, live life to the fullest, and look back at it and say, I faced it like a warrior. I may be scarred and battered, but I have lived the good life and won.
Argh. I'm no stranger to scenarios like this, but I would not like to bury a child--any child, much less mine.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.