• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Kiddie Prints On Adult Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I Searched, It Didn't Find Anything Relivant To This.

Anyway, I Was Thinking...

People Tend To Moan, Because Adult Diaper's Have No Kiddie Prints, So, Why Not Draw Some? Its Easy, I Think.

Get Some Felt Pens, Or Something Like That, And Draw Some Kids Things, Such As Building Blocks, Etc.

--[A]
-[C]

Good Blocks, No? Lol.

Have A Try, It Might Just Make The Diaper Feel More Childish.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Get Some Felt Pens, Or Something Like That, And Draw Some Kids Things, Such As Building Blocks, Etc.
Or you could just buy some Sesame Street stickers and stick them on the diaper(Preferably around the waistband).

Last edited:

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yes, Or That. I Thought Of This At About 2AM, When I Was Half-Asleep. xD

babyboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Get some babykins cloth diapers you can get them with baby prints on them.

A

annierighthurr

Why do you capitalize every single word? It's unnecessary and annoying to read. Not trying to be a jerk, just... yeah.

But basically you can draw stuff, use stickers, use premade diaper tapes, or buy diapers such as Bambinos or AbUniverse which come with the prints. In any case, the more babyish it is, the better it is for me :D

Role
Diaper Lover
Why do you capitalize every single word? It's unnecessary and annoying to read. Not trying to be a jerk, just... yeah.
I was just wondering that myself. o_O

Anyways, for people that want baby-print adult diapers, there are certain brands that are targeted at Adult Babies specifically, namely Bambino's. I'll never understand why people complain about how plain adult diapers are in the first place, when you consider the fact that most people who wear adult diapers do it out of necessity, and are embarrassed about it as it is; adding baby-prints to them is basically adding insult to injury.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

But basically you can draw stuff, use stickers, use premade diaper tapes, or buy diapers such as Bambinos or AbUniverse which come with the prints. In any case, the more babyish it is, the better it is for me :D
That's just the way he writes. I'm pretty sure he has been trying to stop, but it isn't easy to change your style. I can't seem to stop using proper grammar and spelling, unlike most of my class.

You could always use paint or photoshop to create your own designs. Print them on to adhesive paper, and stick them to the diaper's front. It doesn't seem to be that hard.

Last edited:

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
People complained about 1337 and WaReZ as well. It's another fad, let it happen.

Y

Yumi

You could also buy a little thing called Stationary Tape. Which has cute designs and characters in varying sizes of tape.

Role
Babyfur
Fun Fact: Cloth-backed Depends (Adjustable underwear and pull-ups) have little star patterns on them, if you look close.
It's just because they are made by the same company that makes baby diapers, and they use the same material. It's rather interesting to note *nod*

A

Asher

Envy: You are correct; Depends do have stars on them. They become more apparent once you wet them as well.

BTW, I would get rid of one of your double posts; it's kind of frowned down upon in this community. Just click the edit button and click delete on one of your posts : )

- Asher

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I agree with Asher, Envy you should have the double post removed, because some of our community members really get upset about double posting.

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Their are always baby prints for diapers on ebay. I havent tried them, but serch for "Printed adult baby diaper tape" and you can choose from different kinds of babyish prints.

~Ned~

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Fun Fact: Cloth-backed Depends (Adjustable underwear and pull-ups) have little star patterns on them, if you look close.
It's just because they are made by the same company that makes baby diapers, and they use the same material. It's rather interesting to note *nod*
Coolio! I will remember that the next time a buy diapers if I get depends. Thanks for telling me :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.