Kerry's Recommended Story of the Month: August 2019

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
Hi, all!

I'm starting something new and I hope you like it! I know we all enjoy keeping up with the ongoing chapters of a current work in progress, but what about all of those fine stories that have receded into the past and become lost in the archives? Each month, I'd like to highlight one of these, hoping that you will enjoy discovering or rediscovering it. I will concentrate on finished stories, as many of these tales are old enough that their authors have left the community or at least left ADISC and may never return to complete their pieces.

This month's featured story:

Stories We Tell by storyteller

The Stories Forum Index describes it like this:

12-yr-old writer Jordan’s parents are going through a difficult divorce precipitated by dad’s affair when, for psychological reasons caused by 9/11, she begins wetting the bed. She also discovers a deep-seated need to be cared for, which has too long been missing in a life in which she has had to take on adult responsibilities way too early. But even as she begins accumulating accolades for her stories, Jordan’s enuresis threatens her social life.
[bedwetting, DL, camp, middle school bullies, hospital, genius characterizations]

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Great idea Kerry (I had to capitalize your name because you're awesome). You've done wonders for our story forum. I'll have to read this when I have more time, but thanks.

TheEternalPhoenix

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Damn, what a rollercoaster of a story that was, actually made tears appear in my eyes at parts, read it straight through and stayed up for it!

This is a brilliant idea, I would love to find finished pieces I've missed, especially of great quality.

Thank you kerry.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
Damn, what a rollercoaster of a story that was, actually made tears appear in my eyes at parts, read it straight through and stayed up for it!

This is a brilliant idea, I would love to find finished pieces I've missed, especially of great quality.

Thank you kerry.
You are very welcome. I'll have another selection next week. :)

Rafikimon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks kerry, and what a neat idea, i'll look forward to these future posts :) I do enjoy a good story