kendall Lille Supreme Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillan221

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, does anybody have any exerience of this brand? I am thinking of getting some, but not sure how they are

Also, for people that have used them, are the maxi really worth the extra money over the regular plus?

Thanks,
Dill

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think these diapers look interesting, but I can't find any stores that carry them stateside.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I use the supreme fit maxi as night diapers, they are pretty good. Very thick and hold alot. Good wetness indicator and all around pretty comfortable. Not saying they are the best, but they do work very well.

dillan221

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
thanks for that novasurf. Have you or anyone else ever tried the Regular ones? They are much cheaper, but hold less, so guessing they won't be as thick. Are they still decent?

babymark1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have used them but i would rather buy Attends 10 or tena's. I don't like the way they feel when wet.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
thanks for that novasurf. Have you or anyone else ever tried the Regular ones? They are much cheaper, but hold less, so guessing they won't be as thick. Are they still decent?

Nope I have never used the regulars. My day diapers are Attends breathables or Tena Super (rarely...)

dillan221

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mark, how do they feel? Are they soft, hard, lumpy, does the material all fall to bottom?

teenstar

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Tried em and they are really comfy and can catch up a lot of pee. So yeah this is absolutly a diaper that works well.

And no it doesn't fall down to the bottum.

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find these diapers to be too large. The cut of the diaper is made too large. It goes up above the bellybutton.

The leg opening cut is also too wide and this cause leaks.

They absorb a lot (the maxi one, gray bag) but they don't absorb fast enough, so they leak if you flood them.

I can get them for a rediculous price, so I don't mind buying some once in a while.

Intershop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm planning on getting some soon so i'll let youse know how they turn out.
I ordered a free sample pack of the Small size (Maxi's of course) and they felt well nice. fit me very well but the capacity for the small 2180ml really doesn't correspond with the capacity of say a small molicare super plus. i'm betting the medium size ones will be pretty big and thick on me but theres nothing wrong with that.

I find these diapers to be too large.
Out of interest roughly what is your size?

The leg opening cut is also too wide and this cause leaks.
i had a bit of this problem with Tena slip Maxis. I didn't like putting the lower tapes anywhere but the excellent tape landing zone (they can be untaped and retaped a hell of alot of times. even after 10 hours as long as you keep them firmly on the TAPE LANDING ZONE.) but if i didn't do that then the leg openings would be too loose and wide and hence horrible leaking. So my solution? do up the diaper snugly with all four tapes on the landing zone and then add your own tapes for the leg openings. i used cheapo band-aids. worked briliantly.

So if youve taped the Lille Maxi up as best as you can and the leg holes as too loose try the band-aids.

Role
  1. Private
I've tried these diapers before and I can say they are extremely comfortable. Even though I wore one with a stuffer, I was able to sleep like I normally do and comfortably so.

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm planning on getting some soon so i'll let youse know how they turn out.
I ordered a free sample pack of the Small size (Maxi's of course) and they felt well nice. fit me very well but the capacity for the small 2180ml really doesn't correspond with the capacity of say a small molicare super plus. i'm betting the medium size ones will be pretty big and thick on me but theres nothing wrong with that.

Out of interest roughly what is your size?

i had a bit of this problem with Tena slip Maxis. I didn't like putting the lower tapes anywhere but the excellent tape landing zone (they can be untaped and retaped a hell of alot of times. even after 10 hours as long as you keep them firmly on the TAPE LANDING ZONE.) but if i didn't do that then the leg openings would be too loose and wide and hence horrible leaking. So my solution? do up the diaper snugly with all four tapes on the landing zone and then add your own tapes for the leg openings. i used cheapo band-aids. worked briliantly.

So if youve taped the Lille Maxi up as best as you can and the leg holes as too loose try the band-aids.

I'm 5'10, about 160lbs.
I wear size 32 pants.

I'm quite thin in general.

I usually wear Tena Ultra or Super (cloth like with velcro, North America style, unlike the European version).

Those diapers fit me perfecly in Medium. I never have leaks with them, unless I don't change when needed.

When I wear the Kendall Lill or Abriform X-plus, I get leaks all the time, even if the diaper is not really wet. It's all because of the cut.

E

Elli

I use Kendall Lille Supreme Maxi. They are the most effective I have tried, but the only others I have tried are cheaper store brands, so I cannot compare them to other high quality brands. Anyway, heres what I thought of them...

The padding is wide and shaped for good coverage.
The plastic backing isn't too noisy and feels good quality.
The wicking and capacity are decent, although I too experienced some leg-cuff leakage while sitting. But while lying down or standing, this hasn't happened.
The tapes stick well, seem strong and have the double layer so they can, in theory, be refastened infinite numbers of times. However, three times has been my maximum before I get my roll of double-sided tape out.
They are not the most discreet nappy I've tried in terms of bulk, although I did choose 'maxi' so no complaints there.
I've slept in them, wet and dry, and found them comfortable. Although I got a rash with the wet one.
The fit has them come up to (or over) the belly button, (and the same height at back, obviously) which is good for coverage, bad for being discreet.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I really like these diapers, I've only used the maxi version. They fit well, absorb a lot and are very comfortable. They are thick diapers, so you can't really discreetly wear them very easily. I almost never get leaks, which is good. The tapes stick really well, but if you refasten them much the tapes start to have difficulty sticking. However, since you can peel off the first tape and use the secondary tape, this usually isn't a problem for me.

In my area they are also easy to find and aren't overly expensive, around the same price as store brands. These probably aren't the best diapers available, but they definitely are the best that I've found locally.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Kendall has been making disposable diapers since long before Pampers or Huggies. Yet when I was a kid my family used a lot of Curity gauze diapers made by another division of Kendall. My Mom says the first disposable diaper she read about was Pampers and she did not buy a box of Pampers for years after.

My own research shows that Kendall are designed for the classic incontinent adult. These are people like me who cannot accumulate much urine because our bladders are constantly voiding in dribbles. They was folks describe the slow absorb suggests Kendall has an above average SAP content. This is good for capacity but the trade is slower absorb than fluff.

Kendall seem to be marketed for the care-giver, meaning they are intended to be changed often, so capacity is not all that important. Minor leaks when sitting likewise are not a deal-breaker since a care-giver would put a pad under the incontinent person who is sitting.

Frankly I have never even asked for Kendall Lille sample because I have been satisfied with Attends Small and Youth for many years.

blob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ive got some of these too just to test them. Theres not much i can add that hasnt been said already, I usually go for medium size and the way these are cut mean they come up high on you, theyre slightly thicker than tena slip maxi but not as thick as abena abri form xplus. I think they hold about as much as a Tena but not as much as an abri form. The logos are quite different and they are very comfortable. worth checking out if you can get some.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Being designed to come up higher in front and back is an advantage for incontinent people helped by a care-giver. It might even be a good feature for the type of AB/TB who wears babyish clothing, such as a Onesies. That clothing will disguise the upper portion of the Kendall disposable.

Probably this would not be a desired feature for Diaper Lovers and AB/TB who want to hide their diaper under more ordinary clothing.

My guess is Kendall does not consider the recreational diaper user when making design and marketing plans. Maybe the same is true for Depend and Attends.

Perhaps Secure did consider the AB/DL market, since once that brand was doing okay the founder designed Bambino.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
don't see the point in wearing in public and being bothered about the look of it:dunno: ; if you were bothered about it, you'd use a discreet diaper or none at all.
and i also don't see the point of quibbling over the price of regular Vs maxi when the maxi's cost less than £13 per pack :dunno:

i use them all the time and i think they're sooper-dee-dooper for the price and availability. the front did used to puzzle me, but i don't bother about that anymore, i just fit them as best for comfort and practicality.

E

Elli

I hope I'm not breaking any etiquette here. But I'm not sure what the protocol is. I had a private massage on the subject of Kendall Lille Supreme, but I cannot reply until I have posted 15 times. Being a newbie, I have another 5 to go and I don't want to go posting anything just to make up the numbers. But I will provide the details of this product that were asked for in the message just may take a little while. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.