Keeping balance

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
How do you guys keep balance with ABDL and everything else? I don’t purge at all - everything goes in a box in the closet but definitely binging more than I want ... being wearing and using for 10+ days solid and having a hard time today not putting one on. I can’t afford to go thorough my goodnights this fast. I just want to wear diaper all day! Not affecting what I want to get done either so not something I really need to work on, just how to balance how much you want to use versus what you can afford to do. Wish they were cheaper or these stupid migraines would go away so I could work and make more money.

I don’t keep balance. I incorporate 24/7/365 diaper wearing and using into my everyday life. As far as other aspects of abdl, I practice them when I need to. My staff don’t care

Reactions: Lyokodl and Rezzu
CPDude said:
I don’t keep balance. I incorporate 24/7/365 diaper wearing and using into my everyday life. As far as other aspects of abdl, I practice them when I need to. My staff don’t care
The same with me.
I am 24/7/365 in diapers.

For me it was always a question of practicality when I was younger. I've always worked two jobs so I stayed very busy so there just wasn't the time. When I did have the time or opportunity I became a diaper fiend. It was the most wonderful feeling to finally be able to wear a diaper.

Now I'm mostly retired, working a part time job and since I'm a widower, I have the house to myself so the urge hits either once a week and sometimes every other week. But to answer your question, when one is younger, the desires are stronger and it can be difficult to find balance. It may be that it comes down to discipline, making yourself back off so that you can enjoy it more when you do indulge.

If cost of your biggest concern, you might try cloth diapers. A single diaper costs as much as a pack of disposables but you can use them repeatedly. I prefer disposables, but when money is tight I have a few cloth that I also use.

if cost is what keeps you from living the diapered life you desire there are options. i would invest in a cloth diaper, as the person above stated, they save a lot of money long term and are an avenue to explore. there are also pros to investing in higher quality disposables. you may ultimatly save more money buy going through less diapers because they have a higher capacity. in goodnights you might go through easily 3+ a day which might cost more than going through one medical grade diaper that is bought in bulk.

personally i dont purge but i also find that attempting to heavily suppress my urge to use diapers makes me a very grumpy, upset person. if wearing makes you happy then i would try to find a consistent plan for wearing, it will most likely reduce binging. binging most commonly occurs when someone feels deprived to the point of needing over compensation.

i wish you luck

Reactions: KarmaBaby3
I work 5 days a week and when I get back from work I'm too tired to put one one but every Saturday night I pad up cause I enjoy it this does include a onesie and usually a bottle and paci. Sometimes even a little snack like a small pack of biscuits 4 pack. My housemates have flipped though gone from being babs themselves to being against it completely. Calling it an addiction or fetish for me. They don't know me anymore. They are blinded by there own doings.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain
I worked on building my “tolerance” of my shame so my binge cycle could last longer but not as intense. Then when the purge cycle happened I was less harsh on myself and allowed a small thing like sleeping with a pacifier some nights. Eventually the binge cycle becomes a lifestyle you are willing to accept on your own acceptable terms at a much tamer concept while the purge cycles happen you don’t actually purge but maybe take a break from diapers or only wear at nights or weekends...or both!

The thing is you have to accept how far you actually want to go. For me I wanted to wear a diapers 24/7 but thought I wouldn’t really enjoy it nor could I imagine a life in diapers. So after building my tolerance up to this point, I decided I would do a month to convince me that I couldn’t handle being padded 24/7 because of cost, purging desires, lifestyle changes and my concerns of being discovered would finally end my desire for 24/7. That experiment has now has me in diapers for a year and a half now and I don’t see this changing any time soon..besides the one I’m currently wearing 😅. If you want to go 24/7 then do it, It’s your life and there is nothing wrong with diapers minus environmental concerns. just know what you’re getting yourself into and accept your risks. If you cannot accept the risk then don’t do it as that will just make your purging desires stronger and maybe that box in your closet isn’t the only purging you do . Imagine if someone found out you wear diapers or you leaked and soaked your pants at work?. Can you deal with your worst fears surrounding abdl? Or do those fears exist as a reason to guide you on what you actually desire and not just “in the moment” kinda thinking.

Try northshore’s lite supreme diapers. Decently priced with the subscription plan. Cloth is another option and more cost effective too. or instead of diapers do a little activity like watch cartoons, color, wear a onesie, buy/cuddle stuffed animals, enjoy a sippy cup or bottle. Perhaps that calms your desire to wear a diaper when you cannot wear or afford them. I personally find something mesmerizing about pacifiers that help provide the calmness that diapers provide most days. Good luck on your challenge to find balance and some days you might lean more one way or another. That’s ok, I still struggle to find balance myself some days.

Last edited:
Reactions: mommysgirlthing
i agree with the person above! to get out of a cycle you have to be okay with finding acceptance etc, its tough. keep us updated!

I wear 24/7/365, so balance is irrelevant. I wet the bed, change, and go ahead with life. If I dribble at work, I am protected from leaks. Crinkle and bulge, that’s just life. Becomes second nature and normal.

Reactions: Paddy2020
KarmaBaby said:
How do you guys keep balance with ABDL and everything else?
just how to balance how much you want to use versus what you can afford to do.

I sort of do and sort of don't, lol.
I don't really consider myself an AB or DL but more of a "little" even thou I have come to like having/using certain "AB" things.
I have lots of "little" and girls sized clothes, some passable as "Adult" clothes while others not so much that I will wear pretty openly when I feel like it, lol.
I have a pacifier that I've gotten quite accustomed to using every night too & is usually left on my night table when not being used.
I have gotten to a stage where while I do not flaunt these things, but I also no longer hide them either.
I have to wear at night which means I always have plenty of diapers on hand anyways, but daytime is optional (When I feel the need or want to wear).

Basically, all of these things I have gotten a little here n there over time and the added costs of daytime wearing is barely noticeable at this point as I buy them by the case.
I know we sometimes want all the things, but get what you like as you can afford it, it will add up fast enough, trust me, lol.

Reactions: Lyokodl and egor
For me I schedule times in the week when I can regress and be siysiy.

I don't like having to rust come back up. Pluss I enjoy being in Little space for the day ending up going to bed. And although the pool is still there in the morning it is easier to explain to my little side that this day we have to do Adulting.

Puss is siysiy know when the next time he can come out and play he seem to be ok whit that.

I cant really balance due to living with my parents and siblings still, so diapers are out of the question unless I know 110% that nobody is gunna be in the house for a while (usually if they're all on holiday besides me which is mega rare, havent been padded in about 2 years because of it 😭😂)

With my paci usage however I'm able to balance, I'll always use my paci if I'm alone upstairs, in the bathroom or in bed, or if everyone's asleep and its late then I get the entire house to myself. Mostly I use at nighttime before bed to get myself relaxed 😌

Reactions: siysiy
Pacilord123 said:
I cant really balance due to living with my parents and siblings still, so diapers are out of the question unless I know 110% that nobody is gunna be in the house for a while (usually if they're all on holiday besides me which is mega rare, havent been padded in about 2 years because of it 😭😂)

With my paci usage however I'm able to balance, I'll always use my paci if I'm alone upstairs, in the bathroom or in bed, or if everyone's asleep and its late then I get the entire house to myself. Mostly I use at nighttime before bed to get myself relaxed 😌
You could always book yourself on a holiday.

Then diaper up.

Two years with out the comfort of a diaper. Is a long time.

Feeling for you

Reactions: Lyokodl and Pacilord123
siysiy said:
You could always book yourself on a holiday.

Then diaper up.

Two years with out the comfort of a diaper. Is a long time.

Feeling for you

A diaper holiday eh? Not a bad idea 🤔 might have to give that a try sometime!

Back