Kcc making more absorbent pretty nice

thefurealfriends2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I have been wearing up and up target night pants and i have noticed major improvements in there capacity. Same for goodnites xl. I dont have a kroger near me but theres are made by kcc as well. But wow i dont have any leaks unless major flood. But i have oab so that is not an issue.
I have had the same diaper on all night and still on now, granted at least 2 times i did make it to the restroom. But its not even completely full.
When i was at the beach i had one on when swimming. And other than leaking after getting out of the water, i still peed myself while walking home and it held that.
goodnites xl seem to be similarly absorbable. Granted my (area)is small so mostly facing down. Some time’s up, when it swells between my legs.
Ive seen the three channel pad in many products which is cool im assuming that kc has changed something, because there 👍…no leaks at work…even some times when i think it will…but nope….and it seems to fit better the more wet it gets.

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
thefurealfriends2 said:
So I have been wearing up and up target night pants and i have noticed major improvements in there capacity. Same for goodnites xl. I dont have a kroger near me but theres are made by kcc as well. But wow i dont have any leaks unless major flood. But i have oab so that is not an issue.
I have had the same diaper on all night and still on now, granted at least 2 times i did make it to the restroom. But its not even completely full.
When i was at the beach i had one on when swimming. And other than leaking after getting out of the water, i still peed myself while walking home and it held that.
goodnites xl seem to be similarly absorbable. Granted my (area)is small so mostly facing down. Some time’s up, when it swells between my legs.
Ive seen the three channel pad in many products which is cool im assuming that kc has changed something, because there 👍…no leaks at work…even some times when i think it will…but nope….and it seems to fit better the more wet it gets.
Are Goodnites or the Kroger pants 3 channel now?
There was something about 3 channel coming to Australian drynites but I don't think that was ever confirmed, would be good if Kimberly Clark would hurry up and get 3 channel on there products now pampers has been using it for nearly a decade.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HappyNappin said:
There was something about 3 channel coming to Australian drynites but I don't think that was ever confirmed, would be good if Kimberly Clark would hurry up and get 3 channel on there products now pampers has been using it for nearly a decade.
I'd like to see 3 channel cores in the ABDL diaper lines too. Hopefully soon.

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
HappyNappin said:
It is overwhelmingly likely that Proctor & Gamble has a patent on the technology which is why its not a feature on K-C products. Walmart's in-house brand recently switched from K-C to P&G as its manufacturer which is why those diapers have it now.