Kal Medical new diaper store in Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsonboy14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I have found a new diaper store in utah who carries abdl products. They are a medical supply store but are not ashamed of there abdl products. They are out in the open as you walk in. They have diapers, binkies, bottles, and onesies. I have shopped there a couple of times. They also advertise there abdl products heavy on Instagram. I am so happy to have a store so close that you don't have to pay shipping to get a single bag of diapers. Thanks Kal medical for your support. Please check them out and support them so they keep these products in store.

Reactions: AmberStarfield, dlboylife, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
Your lucky to have such a great place close by. Here in central Ohio we don’t have anything. After seeing how many ABDLs there are Ohio I’d think it would be supported. Even being in diapers 24/7 for medical reasons I still buy ABDL diapers and onesies. I would consider myself an AB.

Reactions: samsonboy14
samsonboy14 said:
So I have found a new diaper store in utah who carries abdl products. They are a medical supply store but are not ashamed of there abdl products. They are out in the open as you walk in. They have diapers, binkies, bottles, and onesies. I have shopped there a couple of times. They also advertise there abdl products heavy on Instagram. I am so happy to have a store so close that you don't have to pay shipping to get a single bag of diapers. Thanks Kal medical for your support. Please check them out and support them so they keep these products in store.
One of there representatives is a member here.

Reactions: jt1220, Diaperbum and samsonboy14
Ehorton said:
Your lucky to have such a great place close by. Here in central Ohio we don’t have anything. After seeing how many ABDLs there are Ohio I’d think it would be supported. Even being in diapers 24/7 for medical reasons I still buy ABDL diapers and onesies. I would consider myself an AB.
Me and the rest of Utah are very lucky. I hope it grows and we find stores carrying abdl supplies popping up all over the country.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and jt1220
WHY did I not know about this before now?!!? I travel to Salt Lake occasionally and will absolutely visit and purchase from this store when I am there again in the future! GREAT news! Thanks, OP!

Reactions: ornitorrinco and BobbiSueEllen
Utah is heavily influenced by the Mormon Church. They are very adamant about cleanliness and health. No tobacco of any kind, and they will even resist drinking coffee. The church members will even go as far as purchasing and wearing special garments for when they become eligible for temple access. I can understand why a medical supply store would be willing to handle these types of products in such a community.

For reference: https://biblehub.com/mark/10-15.htm

"Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein."

Last edited:
I was able to take advantage of a computer glitch they had and got a whole pack of diapers for 5 bucks :) so yeah I would say they are a great store! Best deal I ever got

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Thank you! I went there today. It is a great store, and a great resource. Wish they stocked all-white onesies. I like the onesie to keep everything in place and help protect my secret identity while at work or around my kids, so white (or at least solid color) onesie is a necessity.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and jt1220
Yea Kal medical is a great place if you want to chat PM me

can not wait for their web page to be up and running

I was there today to see what they have. Excited to be buying diapers from them in the future!! #dlboy

MonkeyBaby94 said:
It's great to see a store opening up for you guys over in the West, but I just don't understand why no storefront has opened up anywhere in New England, particularly Massachusetts! It's long overdue for us over here! Not to mention I would love to work at that store if one were to open.
There's one in Albany right next to Albany

MonkeyBaby94 said:
Albany is over 4 hours away from me. I'm talking in terms of the Boston area. We have a company here that distributes only a few Brands but they don't even have a storefront yet.
I know you from scao you going in September to the campout

I'm just stoked that we have a storefront that sells them and understands this community. A little scary walking in but it was calming and exciting to see all the different diapers

im going to have to swing by there next time im in salt lake.

So, I have been there twice now, and I echo what y'all have said.

However, I was a bit disappointed on my second visit a few days ago in that they seem to be out of almost all of the medium ABDL print diapers. They had plenty of large and extra large, but I ended up not purchasing anything this second visit as they were out of everything in my size that I was interested in. They have plenty of AbriForm and the generic adult diapers, literally a ton of adult diaper brands, but the actual ABDL diapers they were a bit short on medium size supply.

I found it a bit intimidating that the ABDL products were actually in the entrance and check out area. Certainly they are not trying to hide the fact they are offering ABDL products, diapers, onesies, pacifiers, bottles, cloth diapers, etc. But when customers coming in for other medical supply needs, I felt a bit awkward looking at the ABDL products. It had to be a give-a-way that I was ABDL as I was looking at them and determining what to buy or not to buy, all while folks were coming in looking for other items. Hence, while I am glad there is such a store within a few hundred miles of where I live, I kind of wish the ABDL things weren't up front and center for everyone to know why you were there.

I went for the first time this week and actually felt really comforted by the fact that the ABDL diapers were out in the open there. It was like a signal to me that they really do mean it when they say they’re ABDL friendly and I didn’t have to lurk in some back corner of the store to find them. I actually felt more confident buying them as a result.

In contrast, I once mistook a distribution point for a storefront that sold medical brands and ABDL diapers. I found myself in an office and was in too deep before I could turn around. So I asked for a bag of Safaris and felt hard core judged. I was super embarrassed. Even though they were distributors of ABDL diapers, it was not an ABDL-friendly experience.

So, I’m grateful that they show their ABDL-friendliness by putting them up front. That said, I did go right as they opened (because their hours are very unfriendly to working folks) and had the store to myself. So, I might have felt differently had there been other customers around. Can’t say I didn’t hope to see other folks perusing the ABDL diapers though…

Reactions: jt1220
cmon6969 said:
There's one in Albany right next to Albany

Yes, Bethany is awesome! It's worth the trip...if anything to get some samples. Take RT2 back for a nice scenic drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back