k9's unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
If our a k9 post your info here. We are going to create a kind of pack. There was a topic on this on old forums to.

Name:N/A for now(It was Winnie but that upset me very much)
Species: Mixed bread dog
Fur color:Black Brown Red And some gold-like spots.
Personality:Hyper but nice and a tad bit laid back at times. Adventurous and playful too.
Interest:Loves being dressed like a girl.

theres mine right from the what are you topic.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Name: Meilos (pronounced MY-lohs)
Species: Huskywolf
Fur: Pure white, with red-pink streaks.
Eyes: Red-pink.
Personality: Quiet and shy, but playful. He detests humans, for their lack of respect for nature and the Earth.
Other: Same fighting abilities as a normal wolf. Does not use any weapons, walks on all fours. His only magical ability is biokinesis (body altering). He uses biokinesis to change the age of his body. When fighting, he ages to full-grown huskywolf, but otherwise he's puppy-sized. He also wears a red nylon dog collar.

Last edited:

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
Name: BitterGrey (long story...)
Species: Big bad wolf cub (and DON'T CALL ME A CUTE PUPPY!)
Fur: Charcoal, fading to a powder grey underneath.
Eyes: Blue
Personality: A good soul with muddy paws.
(A picture.)

Soulja_Flox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
(This ones not so cute)

Name: Tarry Miller

species: Biomorph Fox (his left arm is like that of Tyrant) [yes i know i love resident evil :p]

Type: An unusually black colored fox,

hobbies: trying to figure out a way to complete the rubix cube, and collecting collectables.

Personallity: Dark, just like his fur, but yet at the same time, he's not bad, there's just a darker mood about him.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
only 4 and none are bears. Come on all foxes wolfs dogs wild dogs and bears are welcome.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
...You realize bears are in the family of Ursidae and not Canidae, right?

As for me, I might join the pack again...but I don't know if I really feel like it.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
bears are relate to dogs though. Wolfs are not in canine genies either. But they are k9's or is that foxs i forget.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Family Canidae in species classification covers both Canini (dogs) and Vulpini (foxes, wolves). The closest to a dog that a member of the Ursidae family can get is in its Caniformia suborder that classifies dog-shaped carnivores. However, the relationships between Ursidae and Canidae end there.

tc;dl: Bears are close, but not close enough to be considered canines.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Family Canidae in species classification covers both Canini (dogs) and Vulpini (foxes, wolves). The closest to a dog that a member of the Ursidae family can get is in its Caniformia suborder that classifies dog-shaped carnivores. However, the relationships between Ursidae and Canidae end there.

tc;dl: Bears are close, but not close enough to be considered canines.
Not disputing the bear connection at all, but my recollection was that wolves definitely reside in canis (canis lupus) and you get dogs with canis lupus familiaris. Foxes are related, but distinct within vulpini. I didn't wade into it, but from what I scanned quickly, it seems that the connection is closest with wolf-dog, not wolf-fox.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was somewhat in too much of a hurry to type that out that I didn't look through it to make sure it looked right. >.> So yes, my bad on the wolves.

Soulja_Flox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
interesting... Well, i do have another fursona, Trace the Fox, i think theres one more, ill have to check.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
ok i thought they were related because of how bears and dogs and foxes all have a similar face.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
As are felines. =P

Who cares? Are you gonna create a canine army or whatever?

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
lol, if you do create a pack, I don't think I have anymore room in my sig, LOL!!!

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Name: Lone wolf
Species: Wolf/Huskey
Fur color:Black Brown
Personality: Hyper, Adventurous, playful, loves Winter and Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.