Juul Advertising

d4l

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Strange. Your Post does NOT have but two links. Are you referring to some other post?

And please, be friendly. I'm ready to learn.

You spoke of tar. Weed has more tar than cigs but weed has very few harmful effects. Explain
There's one in my original post, and one edited in on the next, specifically for that reason. I even pointed out i did it.

Youre not trying to learn if youre saying im incorrect. Unless you are admitting you are talking out your behind.
You realize the implications of that post right?

How many people smoke 20+ joints a day? I wouldn't think that would need explaining. Thats why bongs have water fyi, to filter the smoke. Ever notice how glass bowls have resin built up on the inside? Almost like a tar?

YET NOT A SINGLE CITATION, who could've seen that one coming.

Last edited:

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
D4l,
Your source conflicts with your claims. I scanned it so I'm not satisfied, but it concludes that the cardiovascular events are likely caused by the increased work required because nicotine constricts vessels. Your source supports my hypothesis

d4l

Moderated
Role
D4l,
Your source conflicts with your claims. I scanned it so I'm not satisfied, but it concludes that the cardiovascular events are likely caused by the increased work required because nicotine constricts vessels. Your source supports my hypothesis
It constricts blood vessels, but isnt the primary cause. Saying you scanned is giving yourself way too much credit, from someone who actually has read these ones.

The studies say specifically what does, but im going to let you answer that one, since youve read and understood them.

Last edited:

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
There's one in my original post, and one edited in on the next, specifically for that reason. I even pointed out i did it.

Youre not trying to learn if youre saying im incorrect. Unless you are admitting you are talking out your behind.

How many people smoke 20+ joints a day? I wouldn't think that would need explaining. Thats why bongs have water fyi, to filter the smoke. Ever notice how glass bowls have resin built up on the inside? Almost like a tar?

I haven't formed an opinion about whether you are perfect in every way or completely wrong. Do you have some link to what I'm going to say in the future?

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
This is one of the advertisements by the way for those who haven't seen or heard of them.
Ohh, that's a lot tamer than I was expecting! Check out this ad that aired in the UK (before being banned):

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
It constricts blood vessels, but isnt the primary cause. Saying you scanned is giving yourself way too much credit, from someone who actually has read these ones.
Dude, it is IMPOSSIBLE to read 50 (or however many) pages in three minutes. Perhaps if you gave quotes?

d4l

Moderated
Role
I haven't formed an opinion about whether you are perfect in every way or completely wrong. Do you have some link to what I'm going to say in the future?
Only idiots argue with the person that is supposed to be teaching them something. Yet another thing i dont feel like i should have to explain. You need to work on reading comprehension.

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role

Ahh, you don't understand the difference between "smoking" and "toking". Smoking barely gets the gasses in your system. Toking us all about deep dives and holding it in. There is no way a smoker ingests more tar than a toker

Reactions: d4l

d4l

Moderated
Role
Dude, it is IMPOSSIBLE to read 50 (or however many) pages in three minutes. Perhaps if you gave quotes?
Then dont argue with me, how hard is that to understand. You cant argue against facts with your feelings about the information.

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Only idiots argue with the person that is supposed to be teaching them something. Yet another thing i dont feel like i should have to explain. You need to work on reading comprehension.
Yet you still argue!

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
No. I asked for you to provide quotes, not useless data dumps. Either learn how to teach or give up trying

d4l

Moderated
Role
Yet you still argue!
Every response from here on out will be citation needed. You haven't even read the studies i posted, let alone provided any proving me wrong. I dont know who you think you fooling, but really you look like an idiot or troll.

By the way, you are factually incorrect for the fourth time in a row.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cigarettes-marijuana-tar/

You claimed to have already read the studies, why do you need a quote?

Last edited:

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Please chill. I have no preconceived ideas about vaping. In fact I came up with the concept 25 years ago

d4l

Moderated
Role
Please chill. I have no preconceived ideas about vaping. In fact I came up with the concept 25 years ago
Im a man of my word.

*citation needed * for any point youve made so far.

Last edited:

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Factually incorrect again. Tar is what causes those problems. Nicotine is a mild vasoconstrictor at best. Try again.

Funnily enough, the studies proving you wrong are already linked above. Im getting a chuckle anyway.

EDIT:

Heres one more to prove the point.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53012/

I can back up every single thing i said here, try me. You're going to come with more than fallacies this time though.
Uh, again your reference supports my hypothesis. It said that the combination of tar + nicotine kills but THC prevents the tarry death. Do you read your sources?

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Im a man of my word.

*citation needed * for any point youve made so far.
Sure. I have a policy of citing YOUR cites. That makes them irrefutable, eh? So, my last few posts have cited your studies. Be a man of your word

d4l

Moderated
Role
Uh, again your reference supports my hypothesis. It said that the combination of tar + nicotine kills but THC prevents the tarry death. Do you read your sources?
And you cant even draw correct information when you do read the study.

This post is utter nonsense.

Edit:

I will point by point demstrate that fact should you continue. Its not good for you.

Last edited:

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
And you cant even draw correct information when you do read the study.

This post is utter nonsense.
Yes, but I'm still hoping that you'll tone down your almygdala and talk like someone who respects others. Please be nice.

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
By the way, my comment about weed, that your source verified, does not invalidate your central claim. Perhaps nicotine is OK as long as no other toxins are ingested at the same time

d4l

Moderated
Role
By the way, my comment about weed, that your source verified, does not invalidate your central claim. Perhaps nicotine is OK as long as no other toxins are ingested at the same time
You what, im done being nice. Allow me to demonstrate to everyone else the ignorance ive been watching this whole thread.

Uh, again your reference supports my hypothesis.
No it doesn't. Why do you think people believe they guy who asked for a quote, because the person was to lazy to read the actual study, is suddenly correct because he said so?

It said that the combination of tar + nicotine kills but THC prevents the tarry death.
Thats not even the issue being discussed here, not even close. Thats obviously the most medically sound statement ever made too.

The anticargigenic properties of THC are in no way relevant to this discussion. The danger from tar is in the build up on the walls of blood vessels. The vessel gets narrower and narrower. Adding any vasoconstriction is dangerous, even a mild one like nicotine. Narrower is worse, but its making a bad problem worse not causing it. The study proving this has already been linked in an earlier post.

Thats before we have no idea to what extent those properties are maintained through combustion and inhalation, or even if those effects even actually exist in vivo. Which you would be aware of, if you actually read a study.

Do you read your sources?
Its obvious you only think thats a valid argument because you haven't and are banking others being as lazy as you.

Who is more likely to have read them, the person who has been supporting his posts with them the entire thread, or the person who hasn't provided a single one and asked for a quote after lying about reading them the first time?

Lol

Last edited: