Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I was wondering what browser you guys use.

I personally prefer Firefox because it is real user friendly, and it is easier to cover up your tracks.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hm, you should probably allow multiple selections. I use firefox most, but I also use konqueror and occasionally lynx.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Firefox.
And I hope Firefox 3 leaves beta soon.

Rarely I use another browser like Opera, Safari, Maxthon2, or IE
(Maxthon2 is basically a... customized IE, kinda)

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Internet Explorer.

I've used the firefox browser but didn't notice much difference so I went back to what I was familiar with. :sweatdrop:
I suppose I'm just too apathetic about all this internet business to even be concerned about which browser I use, it's all the same to me.

Last edited:

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Internet explorer.
I've never tried other browser and I think IE is ok. no need to change

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Carer
I myself tend to use Firefox on my windows desktop, and Opera on my laptop.

On Linux I perfer to use Konquerer or SwiftFox

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Firefox!

I don't know how I put up with IE for so long!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I use IE mostly, but I do have Firefox. I don't use it often because it is so slow.. They say it's the fastest browser out there, but that is a lie, IE blows it away.

Delta

Contributor
Role
Private
Where's opera?
Opera + firefox. I really like features from both so I use both.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I use Safari, where's the option for that? Oh and if anyone uses AOL, LOL :rofl:

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I use IE mostly, but I do have Firefox. I don't use it often because it is so slow.. They say it's the fastest browser out there, but that is a lie, IE blows it away.
It's not the first time I see someone saying this. The fact is, Firefox seems slower than IE just because, when you launch it, IE is already running, being the software that handles the browsing through your computer resources and the whole graphic interface of the OS (if you press CTRL-ALT-CANC, in the "processes" list, you will notice that Explorer is always running even if you're not browsing the internet), and all it needs to do is to open another window for internet browsing. When you launch Firefox it has to be started from zero, as it's not integrated in the OS. On the other hand, since most internet users adopt IE instead of Firefox, most of the malware you get online is designed to reach your PC via IE rather than via Firefox (but I'm not that much of a hacker, so certainly someone else will be more specific on the topic).

As you can guess, I use Firefox...

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have both Internet Explorer and FireFox on my laptop. I mostly use IE. I don't really see the point in FireFox as it doesn't seem to have anything IE(7) doesn't have. In fact, they're remarkably similar.

I prefer IE as it is what I'm used to at home and at work (although at work, currently they're using IE6 *sighs*).

I don't find IE any faster than FireFox, it's just more 'comfortable' (I'm not a big fan of 'change'...unless it's a diaper ;))

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
It's not the first time I see someone saying this. The fact is, Firefox seems slower than IE just because, when you launch it, IE is already running, being the software that handles the browsing through your computer resources and the whole graphic interface of the OS (if you press CTRL-ALT-CANC, in the "processes" list, you will notice that Explorer is always running even if you're not browsing the internet), and all it needs to do is to open another window for internet browsing. When you launch Firefox it has to be started from zero, as it's not integrated in the OS. On the other hand, since most internet users adopt IE instead of Firefox, most of the malware you get online is designed to reach your PC via IE rather than via Firefox (but I'm not that much of a hacker, so certainly someone else will be more specific on the topic).

As you can guess, I use Firefox...

Yeah, I know.. Un fortunately, IE has to run for me to connect.. Shame too, because I prefer Firefox. The Hidebad feature is handy..

Status
Not open for further replies.