littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
hello so long shot but is there any baby style diaper that would possibly fit a 36hip 32waist I guess probably not but doesn't hurt too ask

I am size 38 waist and wear Rearz mediums just fine. Both of your measurements are under 38 inches and you can adjust the tapes so you get a snug fit. Good luck!

Reactions: littledreamers333
No - I’m way smaller and size 6/7 barely fits on an odd brand - pampers but not others (Huggies, rascals etc). Only goodnites a possible option

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KrankyPants and littledreamers333
If by baby diaper you mean the actual taped baby diapers...uhh the largest I know is Goo.N and Mamy poko :3

But if you want to fit on smaller cute diapers, make something like i'm using...basically a cute laced garter extension that you can easily button to any diaper and get extra space OwO

Attachments

• exta.jpg
    exta.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Vistavision99, littledreamers333 and WillFord384
I haven't really found anything that can comfortably go on me without modification baby diaper wise. I did have size 6 Pampers and while those did cover my crotch they did not go fully up my butt. A size 7 probably would but the tapes are not any longer on a size 7 than a size 6. I could maybe get the tapes slightly above my hips but they wouldn't reach because I used Pampers Baby Drys. If you are using a pull up be prepared for it to be tight but not circulation cutting tight. I had to use duct tape over the easy tear section on the sides to get them up all the way. If you are doing that then they can be very discreet because they are being stretched and that can eliminate any crinkle noise. I am eventually going to buy more Ninjamas because I freaking love those things and I will use size 6 Pampers Swaddlers as boosters.

messydiaper said:
I am size 38 waist and wear Rearz mediums just fine. Both of your measurements are under 38 inches and you can adjust the tapes so you get a snug fit. Good luck!
You just need a caregiver who can properly fit your diapers to your sizes!!! :)

Back