Feedback Requested Just wondering why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I was just wondering why most of the threads are closed? I would love to be able to go into older threads and give my 2 cents about them, but can't since they are all closed, there aren't many new threads to be able to make comments about, I'm trying to contribute to the forum but finding it frustrating with so many closed threads

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Threads are closed automatically after a month of disuse. It's a conscious decision on the part of the forum administration to keep things topical, rather than pulling up old threads that may no longer be relevant due to changing situations or people no longer being on the forum. If you see anything interesting that isn't represented in an open thread, you can make a new one and even include a link to he original discussion if you believe the information is relevant.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not sure many, if anyone would respond to it because it would be very old news. They can still be worth reading however.

I've discovered pianoworld. com, a result from when I was trying to find out information concerning digital pianos, and the old threads were most helpful.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I'm not sure many, if anyone would respond to it because it would be very old news. They can still be worth reading however.

I've discovered pianoworld. com, a result from when I was trying to find out information concerning digital pianos, and the old threads were most helpful.

Not entirely true. There have been a few threads I would have responded to if they had not been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.