Just what is it about wetting oneself that’s so enjoyable?

Before the internet I thought I was incredibly freak and bad for liking to wear diapers I have stopped occasionally last time was for over a year but I always go back to wearing it's really comfy I don't know why but I just really like wearing diapers.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Yrs ago I saw woman in an adult magazine wearing diapers and I went out and bought pampers baby pampers that's when they were a lot larger I taped 2 together and put them on and peed in them and I was immediately in luv and hooked.

Odd I have bad psoriasis all over my body my legs groin but etc go figure the year or so I completely stopped wearing diapers my skin was way bad.about 6 months ago I started wearing again and my skin is 70 percent clear now.part of it is stress relief and also when wearing diapers I am always cleaning my diaper areas and using ointment etc.

For me, it’s extreme relaxation.

Imagine you go for a massage and relaxed EVERY muscle. You might get banned from the establishment...

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants and GoodnitesXL21
not only wearing a dry diaper make your jeans or shorts fit better but wetting it seems to make it fit even better

Reactions: Sidewinder
For me, it's everything about it.

it's like swimming while on dry land

Reactions: AJFan2020
Ninjamas20 said:
I still remember my first time wetting a diaper (it was the first white XL Goodnites at aroun '00 when I was 12) and it was totally unexpected how enjoyable/sensual it was. I was expecting it to just feel wet and then some kind of cold and clamminess.

There are a few things that were the completely unexpected that I still love.
  • The sudden and sheer "tsunami" of warmth.
  • How you don't really feel the swelling really accelerate until after the wetting has stopped already. 😍
  • The way the swelling feels kind of like a slowly increasing yet gentle inescapable hug.
  • That the warmth actually mostly STAYS! (in Goodnites and the "good" diapers I've used over the years).
  • You don't actually feel "wet/damp" by the time the wetting/swelling stops.
Since I've been wearing a while a thing I've come to love also is how I get a twing/shiver feeling around my bladder area when I'm about to wet. I like not pushing or clenching and allowing it to start and end on its own. It's a much nicer feeling than purposely pushing to start. 🥰

I love how huge my Megamax diapers swell up by the end of the day too! I still think it's unreal how they can drink up so much! They're so surprisingly heavy when I'm rolling them up to get rid of them. That's the one thing I still can't get over. It's like, "I did that in HALF a day?!?"😲
Beautifully written. I agree with your list.👍

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
ChrisKrinkle said:
I've been 24/7 for about 2 months. Never really been much of a wetter... until now...but now I'm hooked! My favorite part is when I feel that tickle down between my legs. Also love at night in bed, laying g on stomach. The way the front of the diaper gets wet like that is quite amazing.

Still wont do number 2 though....blah....
Why not #2?

To be honest I don't have a clue why I like it. I've been trying to figure out what triggered it. I know when but not what.

HidingIdentity said:
To be honest I don't have a clue why I like it. I've been trying to figure out what triggered it. I know when but not what.
Not many of us know why we like them so much. I think it's something that happened during our childhoods, not just one incedent but, over time we knew we loved our diapers, and longed to be back in one, but couldn't for so many years, so they were forgotten and the urges were resurfaced later.

Reactions: CheshireCat and Sidewinder
Warm, wet squishy feeling does it for me.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder
Back