Just what is it about wetting oneself that’s so enjoyable?

I love the warmth spreading between my legs.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Billies1, chamberpot and 3 others
ShyDL19 said:
I love the warmth spreading between my legs.
Then, after the wet warmth has spread between my legs, l like to press and squeeze the diaper up into my crotch!

Reactions: ARBBB2, WetDL22, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Do you like to press and squeeze it up?

Reactions: chamberpot, Lyric and Diaper44
Like to press and squeeze my soggy or something messy diaper up

Reactions: CapitalG and Lyric
I've been 24/7 for about 2 months. Never really been much of a wetter... until now...but now I'm hooked! My favorite part is when I feel that tickle down between my legs. Also love at night in bed, laying g on stomach. The way the front of the diaper gets wet like that is quite amazing.

Still wont do number 2 though....blah....

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, GoodnitesXL21, Kane2000 and 5 others
I really enjoy feeling a warm stream of pee running down my crotch and pooling in my butt crack when I’m lying down and then letting my pee soak up the back of my diaper. I feel naughty when that happens knowing I will only pee more over the day until I have to be changed.

• Love
Reactions: Billies1, ARBBB2, Kane2000 and 2 others
heavywetter said:
Then, after the wet warmth has spread between my legs, l like to press and squeeze the diaper up into my crotch!
Yes!

• Love
Reactions: Billies1, ARBBB2, Lyric and 1 other person
I just find going in my diaper relaxing and fun. It just feels right for me to use my diapers. I also love my diapers super thick and squishy. So fun. Maybe I just love going potty in my pants and having padded thick underwear.

Reactions: Billies1 and Diaper44
heavywetter said:
Well, thanks for your heartfelt sympathy, truly. But I am quite incontinent. Luckily, I thoroughly like wetting myself. Can’t imagine what it would be like for me to be wetting myself so often and NOT enjoying it so much!
Same here, i enjoy not having to worry, feeling it flow without control or even the knowledge of needing to go and suddenly realizing I'm going, unable to stop it
This turns me on somehow, after going through the horror of foley catheters , botox, surgery etc to remedy urinary retention from detrusor sphincter dyssinergia I'm really glad i found a doctor willing to open up my sphincter to solve this problem.
I was so irritated with the constant feeling of urge from OAB and the pain from the DSD that i enjoy the feeling of not being in control, to have peace down there after the turmoil.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
winterheart01 said:
Same here, i enjoy not having to worry, feeling it flow without control or even the knowledge of needing to go and suddenly realizing I'm going, unable to stop it
This turns me on somehow, after going through the horror of foley catheters , botox, surgery etc to remedy urinary retention from detrusor sphincter dyssinergia I'm really glad i found a doctor willing to open up my sphincter to solve this problem.
I was so irritated with the constant feeling of urge from OAB and the pain from the DSD that i enjoy the feeling of not being in control, to have peace down there after the turmoil.
Most happy for you! Nothing like wetting with gay abandon!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Lyric said:
I really enjoy feeling a warm stream of pee running down my crotch and pooling in my butt crack when I’m lying down and then letting my pee soak up the back of my diaper. I feel naughty when that happens knowing I will only pee more over the day until I have to be changed.
How often do you get changed if you do not mind me asking?

For me, wetting my diaper helps me avoid a distraction. I'm a very focused and attentive person, and I spend a lot of time at my desk. When I'm wearing a diaper, I'm more productive simply because I don't have to get up and go to the bathroom. I really don't 'know when I go,' since I've been wearing for about 35 years. The sensation isn't particularly 'enjoyable' any more, but I do appreciate the time savings.

Last edited:
sbmccue said:
For me, wetting my diaper helps me avoid a distraction. I'm a very focused and attentive person, and I spend a lot of time at my desk. When I'm wearing a diaper, I'm more productive simply because I don't have to get up and go to the bathroom. I really don't 'know when I go,' since I've been wearing for about 35 years. The sensation isn't particularly 'enjoyable' any more, but I do appreciate the time savings.
Fair enough

Feeling vulnerable and safe at the same time. Yeah I know it's weird.

Reactions: KrankyPants, chrischrischris and GoodnitesXL21
I still remember my first time wetting a diaper (it was the first white XL Goodnites at aroun '00 when I was 12) and it was totally unexpected how enjoyable/sensual it was. I was expecting it to just feel wet and then some kind of cold and clamminess.

There are a few things that were the completely unexpected that I still love.
  • The sudden and sheer "tsunami" of warmth.
  • How you don't really feel the swelling really accelerate until after the wetting has stopped already. 😍
  • The way the swelling feels kind of like a slowly increasing yet gentle inescapable hug.
  • That the warmth actually mostly STAYS! (in Goodnites and the "good" diapers I've used over the years).
  • You don't actually feel "wet/damp" by the time the wetting/swelling stops.
Since I've been wearing a while a thing I've come to love also is how I get a twing/shiver feeling around my bladder area when I'm about to wet. I like not pushing or clenching and allowing it to start and end on its own. It's a much nicer feeling than purposely pushing to start. 🥰

I love how huge my Megamax diapers swell up by the end of the day too! I still think it's unreal how they can drink up so much! They're so surprisingly heavy when I'm rolling them up to get rid of them. That's the one thing I still can't get over. It's like, "I did that in HALF a day?!?"😲

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020, HomeAlone and winterheart01
i just love that it's warm

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and chrischrischris
The warmth for sure, and for me, the convivence. I don't have to stop what I'm doing to get up and use the bathroom, or worry about trying to make it to a bathroom in time.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and GoodnitesXL21
CuteFantasy said:
i just love that it's warm
And drizzles down between your legs, maybe?

Well, for me it's feels much better than wetting your undies and jeans or shorts and then getting cold and wet. (I don't have that problem any more) and I just like it how heavy it gets and how swelled up with each squirt you put in it

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot, GoodnitesXL21 and chrischrischris
I been wearing diapers on and off for almost 30 yrs have tried wearing 24 7 .they are incredibly comfy.i like to double or triple sometimes I wear 4 at once I like them wet especially waking up and having a big puffy wet mushy diapers is awesome I ever save pee often so when I diaper I can wet them or I mean put them on already partly wet

Back