Just what is it about wetting oneself that’s so enjoyable?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve been lolling around all day wetting in an Abena pull-up. I find it hard to keep my hands away from the squishy lump in my pants. Pressing it up and squeezing it feels so wonderful! I suppose I’ve partly answered my own question, yet there are a few more parts of wetting that are most satisfying. I’d be very interested to hear from other wetters what the two or three most enjoyable, titillating moments of wetting ones diaper, panties, etc.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris
I imagine that a lot of things abdl related fulfill base needs and instincts. Removing waste from the body is a need and it feels good for that need to be met.

Reactions: AJFan2020, KrankyPants, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
In my case, I don't really know. What I do know is when my bladder is full and my diaper is already wet, I'll go in the bathroom, stand by the toilet, pull the front of my diaper away from my body, and then watch as I pee into my diaper. I want to make sure I'm not going to overflow its capacity. Yes, why use a toilet when you have a diaper available? When I'm sitting on my recliner with a bulge in my diaper, I more often than not am resting my hand on the lump and gently squeezing it. It's mostly an unconscious act and isn't an overt masturbatory action. It's a relaxation method. I'm sure there is a bit of that "naughty thing I get away with doing" that enters into the enjoyment. I say that because quite often I will purposely pee in my diaper while at the checkout counter in stores. I'm wondering what the clerk would think if they knew I was standing there peeing while talking with them.

Reactions: chamberpot and CapitalG
Peesalot said:
In my case, I don't really know. What I do know is when my bladder is full and my diaper is already wet, I'll go in the bathroom, stand by the toilet, pull the front of my diaper away from my body, and then watch as I pee into my diaper. I want to make sure I'm not going to overflow its capacity. Yes, why use a toilet when you have a diaper available? When I'm sitting on my recliner with a bulge in my diaper, I more often than not am resting my hand on the lump and gently squeezing it. It's mostly an unconscious act and isn't an overt masturbatory action. It's a relaxation method. I'm sure there is a bit of that "naughty thing I get away with doing" that enters into the enjoyment. I say that because quite often I will purposely pee in my diaper while at the checkout counter in stores. I'm wondering what the clerk would think if they knew I was standing there peeing while talking with them.
I wouldn't judge you. People have real incontinence issues and even if they knew you were peeing yourself, they'll more than likely respect your dignity.

Reactions: heavywetter
Its the pleasure of being able to let your pee drip out as slowly and freely as you want, not having to worry about getting up, or walk to the bathroom. Plus the temperature of your pee is 98.6°. Very pleasurable way to warm yourself up down there and feel how squishy it is

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy4, GoodnitesXL21, SaggyDiaperChris and 5 others
The simplest answer is: it feels really good.

But peeing our pants is so wrapped up with childish shame, helplessness and taboo that it took me years of doing it for pleasure to accept that it’s that simple.

I have to imagine we all liked wetting and being wet as babies. How could we not, at least if we were properly cared for? And then we get taught that this primal pleasure we’ve known since we were born is not allowed. But part of us remembers, consciously or unconsciously, and finds a way to do it again.

Reactions: KrankyPants, Iwetmydiapers, AComputerGuy and 1 other person
Confession: if I'm already wet (like in the mornings on a day off, as is more and more frequent since my bus crash) and I can feel myself about to let go, I slowly let it happen. Knowing it's inevitable will sometimes let me get some enjoyment out of it, almost like in the days when I was able to do deliberate holds. The feel of release brings little chills and relaxes my body.

I've also done this on occasions when I know that I just plain can't make it all the way to the bathroom dry—when holding for one more second could be actually painful and I'm better off wetting.

And of course there's that little guilty enjoyment from when you were -right there,- two steps away from salvation, but your body decides you need release -now- not later. Needless to say, I've had to lean into this skid.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, littledreamers333 and heavywetter
the warm feeling for me when wetting

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, chamberpot and HomeAlone
Trickling warm wee feeling when you can’t hold it in no more and you go with no control that ends up with a full squishy diaper

Reactions: chrischrischris
It's a sensory experience. The warmth, the dampness, the sensation of the weight of a wet diaper and the "hug" of the wet diaper are all part of it. For some there is the psychological aspect of it. For some it is humiliation, for some it is anticipation of someone changing them, and for others it is the challenge of getting home before their wet diaper is detected. I know there are lots of other thoughts on it but these are just a few.

Reactions: KrankyPants, OmiOMy, ChocChip and 1 other person
blissfull igorance, no worries and I like the fact it reminds me I have 98 years left to live not 78 I love life and on a basic level warmth/squish is a plus 😂

Reactions: leafgoalie
My heart goes out to those truly incontinent. I am not. I enjoy the comfort feeling of a diaper.

Reactions: leafgoalie
sissysissy said:
My heart goes out to those truly incontinent. I am not. I enjoy the comfort feeling of a diaper.
Well, thanks for your heartfelt sympathy, truly. But I am quite incontinent. Luckily, I thoroughly like wetting myself. Can’t imagine what it would be like for me to be wetting myself so often and NOT enjoying it so much!

The joy of not even trying to hold it and wetting oneself whenever and wherever. Plus I like the feeling of a soggy and sagging diaper between my legs.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris, chamberpot, Diaper44 and 4 others
Iluv2krinkle said:
The joy of not even trying to hold it and wetting oneself whenever and wherever. Plus I like the feeling of a soggy and sagging diaper between my legs.
So right on, IMHO! Especially the joy of not trying to hold it and finding yourself wetting...like I’m doing now🤭

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, SaggyDiaperChris, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
Me too!!!! I😁👶

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I like the warm feeling in the skin and the feeling of swelling the diaper

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, SaggyDiaperChris, HomeAlone and 1 other person
Iluv2krinkle said:
Yes indeed. No holding back.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I love the diapers getting thick and the warmth

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and HomeAlone
Back