Just tired of it...

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Sorry to hear you are struggling, think it is so common with all people who have incontinence. It's not spoken about much as it so many of us are more used to hiding it than sharing it with other people. I also get tired of never waking up dry, feeling soaked in the morning, knowing I smell, but I try and not beat myself up either. It's not easy but I found sharing my experiences on here and other forums helps and I have one other incontinent friend who really helps me feel less alone.

I hope you're having better days this week and that the comments here show we are a bit of a community, even if we don't know each other in person.

TDR

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
TDR - I really don't have psychological issues. My thinking just doesn't work perfectly. I'm kind of slow for almost everything. Mentally I sometimes feel emotionally sad and frustrated. And yes, sometimes mad at myself. Mostly because my friends and family are doing everything they can to help me. Believe me, I feel much better than I was from Wednesday. It was just a really "shitty" day.
Good to hear! You are allowed to feel like that at times, shitty days are just that. Good your day was better today!

georgianchants131

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I know the feeling. Incontinence doesn’t take a day off, even when you need a break.

I’ve been there. Feeling so low I just lay in bed, in a wet and messy diaper. Not wanting to get up and deal with it, not wanting to sit in my mess, just wanting to be “normal”. I won’t tell you that it gets better, but I will tell you not every day is so low.

You can’t feel despair, you have to push through it and keep goi

I know the feeling. Incontinence doesn’t take a day off, even when you need a break.

I’ve been there. Feeling so low I just lay in bed, in a wet and messy diaper. Not wanting to get up and deal with it, not wanting to sit in my mess, just wanting to be “normal”. I won’t tell you that it gets better, but I will tell you not every day is so low.

You can’t feel despair, you have to push through it and keep going.
You're right. Not everyday is that low. When I posted this I really was thinking to...no, I won't do that. But I was pretty low that day. And I've had other days just like that. From someone like you who has been dealing with this for more years then me, I realize it comes to just push through and keep going.

But I also realize that it's relentless. especially when I don't have a girlfriend . I've had one before and I think it gave me motivation. Now I'm kind of in a rut. I need motivation. And I need to try to be as normal I can. Maybe that's the key.

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Unfortunately Incontinence issues can depress you once in a while it happened to me I remind my self having to wear and use a diaper is a minor medical issue compared to what else that people have to deal daily. Its been 7 years for me next month and being diapered 24/7 no longer depress’s me (other then the costs 🙂) its simply become part of my daily life.

Try to look at the benefits of being diapered it may help you accept your need to wear 24/7 since you have no choice but to wear.

No more racing to the bathroom
being stuck in traffic and you need to pee is now a non worry :) unless your diaper is approaching saturation then thats a different stress point :)

DamianTheAngel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Even for someone like me, who only has nighttime issues (NE), I know it really can be exhausting.

I'm in college, yet I feel like I'm being cheated out a normal young adult life. Forget relationships, I’m not even comfortable inviting others into my room, and I hate feeling like I'm sneaking around when it comes to supplies or laundry or trash.

Lean on your support structures and family if you have them, and know that you aren't alone.