just something i found

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GaashaHuzzah

Solitary Fursona

Maybe you like things to be quiet around you. Or maybe you really are just antisocial. Either way, you need lots of time to yourself before you feel able to be with your friends. And their pecking orders and pack hierarchies bore you to tears. Example species: Cat, dragon, owl.

Fair enough. I say it's legit, guys.

Slang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Mixed-Species Fursona

You're a chimera! That means you're a creature of more than one species ... well, more than just one animal species, anyway. You're probably flighty and indecisive, or you may just like randomness. Example species: Chimera, gryphon.

And I'm not even in to the furry scene. Seriously though, tranny-animal? What a freakin cop-out. If I'm going to commit to a test, I want real answers. This is like Lost without ten minutes of hugging and death to all. Also, I don't think that's how you spell chimera. I think it's all like chimaira or something. My apathy is too astounding to investigate further, however, and I'm left wondering how I can be a gryphon when I went out of my way to avoid answering any flying questions in an affirmative manner, cause it really seemed like it wanted me to do that. For serious, I wanted walrus or wookie, cause "W" animals are at least this much better than all ther other letters.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Large Fursona

Your fursona is large and in charge! You're confident and assertive, and know how to get your way. This can come in handy sometimes! Just as long as you don't step on anyone's toes ... Example species: Dragon, tiger, wolf.

I think I brokeded it...

I'll let others field why this makes no sense.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Small Fursona

Eek, what's that! Oh, I'm sorry, did I startle you? If your fursona is small, you probably feel small on the inside, and you'd rather hide than cause any trouble. Try standing up for yourself sometime maybe ... if you feel you can do so without getting hurt. Example species: Bat, rabbit, raccoon.

Kirani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Winged Fursona

Your fursona can fly. Wouldn't that be amazing? What if you can fly in real life, and you just don't know how? Or maybe you have forgotten. Either way, if you find your wings you may find you can do things that leave everyone else in awe. Example species: Bat, dragon, owl.

----
Apparently this is the day tigers fly! O____O

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Scavenging Fursona

Ooh, what's that? It looks shiny. Let's keep it! Remember, there's nothing wrong with being a scavenger ... recycling old things is environmentally friendly! And finding new things is even better. Example species: Coyote, opossum, raccoon.

Cool. :)

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Link's dead for me :/

I used the Google cached version since the link was dead for me as well.

Fursona Species Quiz | Become Your Fursona

This was my result:

Small Fursona

Eek, what's that! Oh, I'm sorry, did I startle you? If your fursona is small, you probably feel small on the inside, and you'd rather hide than cause any trouble. Try standing up for yourself sometime maybe ... if you feel you can do so without getting hurt. Example species: Bat, rabbit, raccoon.

Interesting considering that I've been slowly developing one around a rabbit.

M

Mako

I got solitary, which gives the correct result but a flawed description. I'm quite social, but I'm also flagrantly sarcastic in strange situations :p

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
"Large Fursona: Your fursona is large and in charge! You're confident and assertive, and know how to get your way. This can come in handy sometimes! Just as long as you don't step on anyone's toes ... Example species: Dragon, tiger, wolf."

Which is funny, because my fursona is a Horse.

Nihlus

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Nocturnal Fursona

Who turned out the lights? If you have a nocturnal fursona, you probably did. You like nighttime better than daytime, and darkness better than light. This might make you depressing ... or it might just mean that you're not a morning person. Example species: Bat, cat, owl.

That sounds about right. If I ever become a furry, I guess I'll develop my fursona with these characteristics.

S

secretdl26

Mythical Fursona: Dragon, Kitsune

Hmm, I'm not even a furry and I found this interesting.

Cool... hmm... interesting, I've looked a little at the whole fandom, never though a Dragon or Kitsune fursona would fit me.

Nice quiz.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Chimera, Gryphon

Wtf... well... then again I'm not a furry but sometimes like to do those fun internet tests...

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Mischievous Fursona

Your fursona's a bit of a trickster! Perhaps you are only disguised as a human. Either way, you only prank those who deserve it ... right? Example species: Cat, coyote, fox.

Well I don't play pranks but I am a cat so it has some accuracy I guess.

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Mischievous Fursona

Your fursona's a bit of a trickster! Perhaps you are only disguised as a human. Either way, you only prank those who deserve it ... right? Example species: Cat, coyote, fox.

Fair enough

L

LilLillyKitten

Small Fursona

I'm brave. >_>

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Yay~ I get to be an evil chimera thing like the one in the story~

BabbyBruce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
Mischievous Fursona

Which is funny because I used to be a fox. But I much prefer being a Husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.