• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just Sneaking Back In...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
... A small reintroduction after *mumbles* years away.

*stands up* Hi, I'm Dan - my username isn't at all misleading - and I'm an ABDL.

Much more the former, though, and write this with the aid of a dummy, actually. I lost the enjoyment of it all following the demise of my last relationship, but recently the urges have returned with a vengeance!

Outside of being a little, I love writing, photography and TV. And crisps and Fruit Shoots. Preferably all at once, but I'll take what I can get/am given.

I'm back to try and immerse myself in the community a bit better, I suppose - hopefully make some decent, IRL friends who share this interest.

Say hi...?

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Welcome back Dan. As you can see, the community is still here and will help you where possible. Enjoy your stay.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi DDSuperman and welcome back. Yeah, these things have a way of coming back on us. It's just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.