• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just signed up, hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

adultkid77

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I'm a pretty shy person sometimes, especially related to being an ABDL
I'm a 41 year old straight male. I've always had this diaper focused side of me since I was very little, and actually some of my earliest memories as a 2-3 year old are related to diapers in some way. I've always thought it was pretty strange, but funny, and unfortunately I was burned a few times by friends who I let in on my secret when I was growing up. Not everything turned out bad though, some people totally accepted it and actually thought it was cool.

I like smoking pot and playing computer games and drinking beer while wearing a diaper. I tell some people about this side of me, but really mostly only women that I end up friends with sometimes after meeting from online dating sites. I have been lucky a couple times with women accepting and even participating in the DL stuff with me, but few and far between and some have really hurt my feelings with rejections over it as well. I guess at this point in my life I still primarily just want to figure out how to have a romantic relationship with a woman again who accepts and encourages the DL side of me.
I have a pretty good steady job, but I still live with roommates which kinda limits my activities. I did live alone for a little while which was nice but also I got really lonely. It seems I'd rather have people somewhere in the vicinity even if it does make it so I can't openly wear.

Anyway, I don't know if I can actually get anywhere in this community you have here or not, but I haven't reached out to anything new related to this side of me for a while and for some reason my interest came back recently (yay!)

Greetings. I'm new here too though have had friends and "cubs" I chat with for a long time. I found this site when looking for reviews of diapers--they have great ones here). I've also liked diapers since I was young though I couldn't get them back then so used a towel and some pins. I am usually at my computer and enjoy wearing when I'm in the mood for. It's nice to relax not needing to use a bathroom. Were you still in a diaper at 2-3? What do you remember? I'm been curious if anyone can remember that far back.

I'm glad you have friends that understand and hope you find the permanent relationship you are looking for. Try to worry less about the few that don't understand. They're not real friends if they don't accept you as you are (even if they don't fully understand ABDL). I know you've had your feelings hurt but I think it's better and special to be sensitive even if you get hurt sometimes.

I live alone and have for a long time. Although it's a very small place I like things this way though I think I would be okay with a mate living with me who is fully understanding and also (I'm so much like a cat) gives me space when I want it. I know you like having others around but remember if you live alone you can always have friends over lots.

Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to message me. I don't know if they have messaging on here but you can message me on telegram user name TiggyCat.

Hi, reading diaper reviews can be fun haha. I also used to make diapers out of towels or paper towels and plastic bags and what have you. Would occasionally manage to steal an actual diaper from a young relative. Started buying baby diapers occasionally as soon as I got my drivers license basically and eventually adult diapers and of course the plethora of online good stuff.

I was completely toilet trained by age 2, but I remember certain memories involving the loss of diapers and still wanting to wear them vs please mom by impressing her with my amazing self control. I remember saying I wanted underwear for my 2nd birthday, and then accidentally finding a stash of diapers in my closet and thinking they were for me and I like tore them out of the bags and tore them up. Strange fixation.

Last edited:
Welcome! It seems we have a lot in common. I am a middle aged DL. I poke smot and play computer games. I too made diapers from paper towels and plastic bags. I've been using Bambinos lately. 😁

Cool. I think my favorite has to be Abena M4, I keep going back to them, even though they are "overkill" hehe. Things in common are fun. I guess I am middle aged? Shit.

Ok I have to tell you guys another memory I have from when I was a little kid, I must have been at least 4. My parents took my sister and I skiing at very young ages. They usually took me with them but this one time I remember they left me at the "ski daycare" thing at some ski place. It's so weird cause I have this memory but I don't at this point know if it is even real anymore or just something my childhood mind imagined. Anyway I remember this woman in the little lodge where you get your stuff on shoeing off some other tiny child away, and asking me if I wanted to wear a diaper (too) before going out onto the kiddy slopes! I must have looked 2 or 3 years old to her, since I've always looked young for my age. I remember being shocked at that moment, knowing I diapers were a thing I was too old for now, but also got some weird super powerful desire to say yes. I said no though cause I immediately thought my mom would be super pissed off if she knew I did that, cause of course she'd find out. It's hard to believe this actually happened now but this has been in my brain for my entire life it feels like. I swear afterwards I told my mother about it, that I couldn't believe they thought I was a baby or something that needed diapers... I can't remember anything specific she said, just something generic like "oh i can't believe it". She probably thought I was just making it up as little kids do make stuff up. For all I know I hallucinated this entire thing hehe.

Hello and welcome to our little section of the internet.

I'm also an ABDL cannabis user, people typically associate it with adulthood but it certainly helps me get into the headspace sometimes, especially when baked into treats! Still really happy that my state legalized it for recreational use last election.

Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back