• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Just remember something funny ... lol thought i would share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey, basically i just remembered something from a while back.

The first time i ever brought diapers, i got caught by my mother. I was sitting on a chair, trying to put it on (with clothes on) It was my VERY first time.

Just to my luck, my mum comes up the stairs. I hardly heard her until it was to late. She knew i was up to something. A few days before i had admited i had a odd "fetish" thing.

She saw what i was doing :\ She asked where i got it, and made me give the packet to her. The funny thing is, she said "why did you buy the expensive ones?!!"

I was just shocked, i expected her to scream. But she asked why i brought the expensive ones?! lol. She was in shock after, but all settled down. Not much of a story, but i found it funny when i just remembered :D

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You should of replied, "Which ones should I get then?"
Would make a good comedy sketch.
Lol yea, you didn't see her reaction after though :\

Shocked, in tears a bit, threatening to tell my dad, saying i need help :| Was horrible.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Lol yea, you didn't see her reaction after though :\

Shocked, in tears a bit, threatening to tell my dad, saying i need help :| Was horrible.
"Honey! Our son needs help! I saw that he bought himself some diapers, BUT THEY WERE THE EXPENSIVE ONES! WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?!"

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Haha nice. I don't think it would go down nearly as well with my mom if that happened to me. :O

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It didn't go down well with my mom when she caught me. Even though it was makeshift, she did not praise me on my frugality. Rather, she took me to a shrink, and not just a shrink, but one in a residential community.

I think maybe your mom was shocked, and so the price part of it came out because her mind was reeling! Life is not that easy for any of us, is it.

tbtimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha, that was pretty funny, but my mom would've freaked out if she ever found out my diapers again, which I'm currently worry about since I won't be home for a month and I left a pacifier in a tissue box next to my bed!? Hopefully she won't find it...

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny:If my mom "caught" me I would be the one freaking out, because I guess I would be NORMAN BATES, as my mother has been dead over 30 years.

Oh, BTW, she so would have been pissed that I bought the expensive ones!:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.