Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Aaaa I have to roll on the floor and GUSH a bit!
I just ordered a huuuuge pile of nappies! Like, 54 of them and 30 boosters! This is my first big order and I'm so excited and a bit nervous @[email protected]; Last time I picked up my diaper order (8 samples of 4 different brands) the box had gotten a bit crushed or some curious s-o-b had torn the package open from one corner so that the nappies were peeking out a bit.
Now I didn't only order nappies but also a binky and a rubber nipple that fits an adult mouth but which is used for a baby bottle (I wonder if they would've also sold some rubber walrus protectors? a cookie for everyone who gets my reference! haha) so if they're just as curious this time and tear that box open heads will roll :mad:!

Also.. I've never ordered a package this huge! Let's see if I even manage to bring it home hahaa.. awh maaaan..

I need to take a pic of the contents of the package when I receive it :3!
36 of the nappies are brands I know and love to wear and the rest are samples of some I want to try! 9 different new brands to try O_O! I'm an animal! lol

Phuuu.. I've had such a huge urge to weeeaaarrr I can't wait to receive the package ;_;! I would have one nappy left, but I have to save it for traveling, in other words I have an actual need for it. meh.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Well done! Where did you order from? (I could probably guess...) Aaaaand, which diapers and boosters did you pick?

Btw, that's not *so* huge :biggrin:

Of course I can't wait for the photos!

Azie

Poofhoof Princess!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I remember my first huge order of diapers that I /really/ wanted. Back before I was educated on certain matters, Sissy Diapers were like so amazing looking I couldn't wait...

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Oh you can quess? hahaa, I don't think so! I ordered from http://www.dreamcare.fi/ It's a great place to order since it resides in Finland! Also they're super good with sending the packages ASAP!
Though, what do I know, maybe you did quess :0! Though if you did not, let me know what place you had in mind!

Hee this order is super huge for me since I just started! Also, the physical size of the package is bigger than what I have ever ordered trough postal service!
Diapers include;
Tena Slip Maxi (1 bag)
ComfiCare M10 (1 bag)

MaiMed IncoSlip Extra Nacht (sample)
Molicare Super Plus (sample)
Kolibri Comslip Plus (sample)
Abena Abri form X-Plus (sample)
Abena Abri form Premium X (sample)
AMD Slip Maxi (sample)
Super Seni Quatro (sample)
Absorin Slip Excellent (sample)
Kolibri Comslip Supra (sample)

Lille Healthcare Classic Maxi (boosters)

Conoisseurs have probably already noticed how half of the nappie samples are cloth-covered. I'm trying out that material right now. I've never put on cloth disposables yet, so this'll be interesting. I'll put some photos over to the pinned "your stash" thread :3

This month will be veeeery interesting..

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
heh heh, nice! At least your not an ABU member ^^

thorb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well done! Where did you order from? (I could probably guess...) Aaaaand, which diapers and boosters did you pick?

Btw, that's not *so* huge :biggrin:

Of course I can't wait for the photos!
My thoughts exactly.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Though, what do I know, maybe you did quess :0! Though if you did not, let me know what place you had in mind!

Hm, you're right, I didn't guess after all, I was thinking of the European diaper mecca, Save Express :p

What's the biggest order you guys have made :3?!

I didn't get it delivered, as I went there personally and filled a camper with diapers, but this was it:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/entry.php/730-Shopping-Summer-2008!

I went there other 2 times, but both times it was half that amount of stuff. I still haven't gone through all of them yet!

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hahaa I was sneeeaky! Gotta check out this Save Express, tho! But only order items I can't get locally. Gotta support finnish work.

Whooooa that is MIGHTY! I hope you swam in them like Scrooge McDuck does in money :D

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Comficare. I'm jealous. I heard the were the best. Wish someone would distribute them in the U.S.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think you'll like those Kolibris (if you haven't already tried them)!

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Bouncyboy; let's do a trade! Bambinos for Comficare :cool:

Tiny; I've heard so much good about them, that's why I ordered both cloth, and plastic :D

inJontinent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Are they all samples? I think I'm going to wait for you to show us then maybe try this myself!

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm terrible when it comes to impulse buying and do this all the time and not just on diapers. I have been good lately when it comes to diapers and haven't really bought any for a while (which to be honest is basically because I don't have any more room in my room to hide any more!). But oh man I was bad the last time I ordered diapers. I ordered two cases of Abena M4's, a case of Tena Slip Maxi's, a Case of Bambino Bellissimos, a case of Tranquility contour boosters, and finally a case of Attends Breathable Extra Absorbent. It was a lot of boxes!! :sweatdrop:

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Off topic. I compared Fabines back to back with Bambino Bellissimos. They are not magical. They leaked before the Bambinos did. Me and my SO tried many. That's not to say the Fabines aren't the best in Europe but U.S. buyers need to "get over the myth" and get some Bellissimos.

Still think the comficares are the most absorbant from what I've seen on YouTube.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I just saw an absorbency test of Absorbency Plus nappies and they beat EVERYTHING else, they hold insssaaaane amounts! (here's the vid http://youtu.be/OZwsTVfUVP0?list=UUwKMWFH_j7xT-zOoe7dqAlA ) Next time I'm going to order those!
Even if Bambinos were just the same as anything else, it would be fun to be able to say I tried them, too :D gotta test out everything and gain some exp. points for the dungeon boss.

Ps. Got some PM's but can't answer them yet ;( should be able to at Monday when I have been a member for a week, and I think I have been nice, too hahaa D;

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
What's the biggest order you guys have made :3?!

I ordered 144 TotalDry plus diapers from Bambino's around Christmas last year. (they had a sale going on and I got them for about $100 at the time) I liked them for daytime use but not at night. Then I started to become IC back In January. and needed them for when I went out in public. Those diapers are not the best but when you consider what I payed for them it was worth it and well I had them on hand when I started needing them ironically.

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Off topic... I will soon have Bellisimos, Dry 24/7's, Conficare M10's all in my possession. I'm going to order a sample of the Fabines too.

I have never seen all 4 of these diapers compared directly at the same time. I bought a 22pds. kitchen scale to test max absorbency (not necessarily working absobency).

This should be fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw an absorbency test of Absorbency Plus nappies and they beat EVERYTHING else, they hold insssaaaane amounts! (here's the vid http://youtu.be/OZwsTVfUVP0?list=UUwKMWFH_j7xT-zOoe7dqAlA ) Next time I'm going to order those!
Even if Bambinos were just the same as anything else, it would be fun to be able to say I tried them, too :D gotta test out everything and gain some exp. points for the dungeon boss.

Ps. Got some PM's but can't answer them yet ;( should be able to at Monday when I have been a member for a week, and I think I have been nice, too hahaa D;

I have tried Absorbency Plus Level 4. I don't see how they at all good be rated at a higher capicity then the Bellissimo, Dry 24/7, Fabine and especially the Comficare M10.

"For the money" They are an OK diaper at best, but in my opinion, the others I've mentioned are far more absorbant. I don't mind spending top dollar on my diapers so I just didn't like the Absorbency Level 4's. I know they work great for others, especially IC folk who don't flood or change more often, or even pee as much as I do. No standing leak gaurds... started to leak on the thir pee (this is highly relative of course).

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
now just imagine yourself in a year or two with three or four cases of diapers on hand.... ;)

Earlier this year there seemed to be a random alignment of planets or something, diaper retailers having great sales... can't resist a good sale - I think I bought something like 7 cases in three weeks.... Absorbency Plus, ConfiDry, TotalDry Plus. So, yeah... I gots lots of big brown boxes in my bedroom right now... BUT... zero guilt on diaper usage! "oh this one's still dry but getting a bit lumpy, time to change! Oh ten minutes before the alarm goes off but still dry.... not about to land on my feet like that!" Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.