• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

just one among so many ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki

High Funktioning Asperger Autist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
... what went unnoticed till the internet was available - I talk about wearing diapers and beeing happy with.

when I was a little one I resisted potty training heavily and took care that the potty stayed always perfectly clean ... LOL ... to make it short - the result was that I became diagnosed as an autist. I had no idea what this meant but it was obvious that it must be something very usefull as I was all of the sudden allowed to keep my diapers on without any fuss when a doc said that it is quite normal for autists to need diapers much longer if not for ever. the doc was nobody less than Dr. Asperger himself in Vienna BTW ...

it is also well known that some autists -high functioning Asperger autist, what I am too- are not the dumbest, I figured out that it is only a guess but no knowledge that we 'need' diapers and there can't be any proof for ... I had (near to) no accidents but did it on purpose for I also figured that I would have been stripped of my diapers like all other ones when I'd have used the potty. HAHA - no way ... LOL

at the time I was about 6 and so I started my school time in diapers, hiding behind the excuse that I need them and experienced it as a big advantage not to waist the break to visit the toilet but simple pee and poop my pants whenever I wanted during the lesson what was sometimes a welcome distraction from the often useless stuff a teacher preached.

for I was not in troubles in this regard and all knew it anyway I kept going in my pants and nobody cared. at the age of about 8 I had for sure no accident at all anymore - what nobody knew of course.

OK - sometimes I would have preferred to use the toilet like e.g. in summer time when it was very hot or some other occasions but I felt that I had no choice to do so without running the risk to lose my diapers completely.

of course, I couldn't talk with anybody about it, I decided by myself to stick with it for I experienced the advantage bigger than in some situations a small disadvantage like when I had in rare cases a diaper rash.

so, time went by and I simply didn't care but noticed that it happened every so often that I didn't pee myself on purpose anymore but only noticed that it felt nice warm all of the sudden - but so what? I slowly became incontinent what I was 'officially' all the time anyway - so, where's the problem?

I wear diapers all the time and am happy with it ... thus my advice: do as you are pleased and don't care what other ones say - they do not ask you if you are fine with what they are doing too - right?

• Wow
Reactions: LUV, Fleetwoodmac32192, Rezzu and 1 other person

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Miki said:
... what went unnoticed till the internet was available - I talk about wearing diapers and beeing happy with.

when I was a little one I resisted potty training heavily and took care that the potty stayed always perfectly clean ... LOL ... to make it short - the result was that I became diagnosed as an autist. I had no idea what this meant but it was obvious that it must be something very usefull as I was all of the sudden allowed to keep my diapers on without any fuss when a doc said that it is quite normal for autists to need diapers much longer if not for ever. the doc was nobody less than Dr. Asperger himself in Vienna BTW ...

it is also well known that some autists -high functioning Asperger autist, what I am too- are not the dumbest, I figured out that it is only a guess but no knowledge that we 'need' diapers and there can't be any proof for ... I had (near to) no accidents but did it on purpose for I also figured that I would have been stripped of my diapers like all other ones when I'd have used the potty. HAHA - no way ... LOL

at the time I was about 6 and so I started my school time in diapers, hiding behind the excuse that I need them and experienced it as a big advantage not to waist the break to visit the toilet but simple pee and poop my pants whenever I wanted during the lesson what was sometimes a welcome distraction from the often useless stuff a teacher preached.

for I was not in troubles in this regard and all knew it anyway I kept going in my pants and nobody cared. at the age of about 8 I had for sure no accident at all anymore - what nobody knew of course.

OK - sometimes I would have preferred to use the toilet like e.g. in summer time when it was very hot or some other occasions but I felt that I had no choice to do so without running the risk to lose my diapers completely.

of course, I couldn't talk with anybody about it, I decided by myself to stick with it for I experienced the advantage bigger than in some situations a small disadvantage like when I had in rare cases a diaper rash.

so, time went by and I simply didn't care but noticed that it happened every so often that I didn't pee myself on purpose anymore but only noticed that it felt nice warm all of the sudden - but so what? I slowly became incontinent what I was 'officially' all the time anyway - so, where's the problem?

I wear diapers all the time and am happy with it ... thus my advice: do as you are pleased and don't care what other ones say - they do not ask you if you are fine with what they are doing too - right?
Hi Miki
Love your story, welcome to the community, hope you have fun here 👍🏻

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.