Just not right

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, you know that recreating-old-photos craze that's sweeping the nation right now? Yes, it's getting really old, but some people have taken it to a whole new level. I can't tell if this is so wrong it's right or if it's just plain wrong.

-RMS

Photo_recreation.jpg

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
lmao it's almost cringeworthy. You can see the guy in the diaper about to start laughing. That little smirk tells it all. I can just imagine the conversation before the photo took place, "Are you guys serious? A diaper? Oh my gosh that would be pretty funny actually..."

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maybe it's my personality and sense of humor but I find it kinda funny! Especially if those really are the same people from both photos! That tells me they too have a sick, warped sense of humor and I like them for it! Maybe I should recreate a old picture of me sitting on my bed in a diaper with my shirt stuck, hanging off my head.. it really is a cute photo! Probably not as cute if I did it today but worth a laugh!

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Oh lord, and here I was hoping that this stupid trend had come to an early demise... how wrong I was.

IzzyFox

Just an oddball fur in a diaper.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
He needs a better diaper.

No disagreement there.

I wasn't aware of this trend, but the photo the OP mentioned shows what asinine levels the trend has reached.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
This is what's popular right now, I have a gut feeling that its gonna get much worse cringe worthy wise.
Another thing that's also picking up rapidly is talking a lot about death and obsession about it. I know the internet is changing constantly but seriously?! :(

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I haven't noticed that in the UK yet. However, after sex selfies seem to be getting popular. Fucked if I know why, but that seems to be where the UK human population is deciding to go.

babyhelge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
He is just adorable. Has only seen one as cute. Stuart from Mad TV, played by Michael McDonald. Recreating old photos. It'll come to Norway this too. We're pretty quick to emulate the great world. But not for me. Then would I see how old and ugly I've become. :dunno:

begard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
This isn't that bad a quick Google will turn up much worse! It's quite sweet really.... Is that Brian Cox?

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
When I saw these, I wasn't bothered by them that much. In fact, I thought that it was a nice way to reflect back on those moments. But...yeah, I think this one is pushing it a BIT too far. It's one thing to, say, wear a shirt that matched one you wore as a kid, but I think there should be a limit. I wouldn't want to recreate a photo of where I was buck-naked, and I don't think many other people would either.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha....I wonder if he isn't enjoying himself just a little too much. I'm guessing that these re-creators have a lot of spare time on their hands.

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am facing a couple of dilemmas.

I don't know if I shalt be shocked or amazed.

I don't know if I shalt laugh or cry.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
try explaining that photo to a potential employer :eek!:
the worlds going to hell in a hand basket.

bashfuldlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OK, guys and gals,

I can't see a single thing wrong with this image.

It's really funny!

Bye.......

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I think it's good humour. No one should be offenced or irritated by this.

Only thing that is wrong in this picture is the diaper, it should have been plastic with tapes :D

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I haven't noticed that in the UK yet. However, after sex selfies seem to be getting popular. Fucked if I know why, but that seems to be where the UK human population is deciding to go.

Nah it can get worse: during sex selfies.

As for the topic at hand, I actually find this in a great sense of humor. I'm pretty sure that the family is looking back on this thinking how funny and inventive it was, to a point. I'm sure it was all as a joke.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dont think this would be something for every family to do with their kids, but the originality of it is truly award winning. Assuming this wasn't some sort of sick joke, and that it was done at an actual photographer, applause to the bravery of all those involved, and what an awkward day at the office for the photographer, LOL. I honestly see nothing wrong with this or the general idea of it, but lets not recreate every picture, and don't suck on your mother's tit if your actually over the age of 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.