Just not ready to change...

DarlaMixx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Woke up this morning with a warm, (very) wet, soggy, saggy diaper and I just can't bring myself to change it yet. I love this warm, wet feeling...

Anyone else?
D

Same there. Just want stay in bed for couple more hours then i will get up take shower and put on fresh diaper and onesie then get ready for work😩

Same. I'm chillin' like that right now. I usually sit in it for about an hour before I have to get ready for work! It's so warm and squishy, and then I have to change out of it and wear underwear like a normal adult :(

DarlaMixx said:
Woke up this morning with a warm, (very) wet, soggy, saggy diaper and I just can't bring myself to change it yet. I love this warm, wet feeling...

Anyone else?
D
Lucky i had to go adult, and play with jet aircraft

DarlaMixx said:

Anyone else?
D
When I'm wet, I want to stay wet for a long as I possibly can, which goes to show, that for some folks, some sensations are meant to be savoured.

Last edited:
Same here too. I normally go through my morning yoga, dog walk, and eat breakfast in the same overnight diaper. I then shower and put on a new diapaer before heading out to work. On the weekends I've also been known to stay in my overnight diaper past noon too. Though I always change before I start to smell bad or run the risk of leaking.

Totally! It's been a while, having had a parent at home for surgery that would never be accepting of this side, and having done laundry this week, dont want to risk the chance of overfilling. But when I do, or in the case I'm super sick (thank you pneumonia), I wont change until I absolutely have to, and I'll lay around in bed. If they weren't a PIA to get to, and I had the house to myself, I'd dig out some Lego sets to build with. The only way I force myself to change is either knowing I'm full and will leak, or if nature is barking, it gets the full treatment it was designed for, then I change.

When I get out of bed on the weekend I know I'm in no hurry to change.

Back