• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just new here

Dutchpamper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all
my name is Simon and I’m just new here. Bedwetting till the age of 8 and till then needed diapers at night. Secretly always loved it till this day. Always thought I was crazy but Internet learned that there are more folks who like diapers. For the ones who want to know what diapers I did wear: Pampers xl (the one and only from the ‘90’s 😃) till I was 7, after that adult small size diapers till I was 8.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and Edgewater
Dutchpamper said:
Hi all
my name is Simon and I’m just new here. Bedwetting till the age of 8 and till then needed diapers at night. Secretly always loved it till this day. Always thought I was crazy but Internet learned that there are more folks who like diapers. For the ones who want to know what diapers I did wear: Pampers xl (the one and only from the ‘90’s 😃) till I was 7, after that adult small size diapers till I was 8.
Hello and welcome here

T
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome he
Thank you….love to talk with other nappy lovers😃

Hello and welcome aboard!

Reactions: Edgewater and Dutchpamper
Welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: Edgewater and Dutchpamper
Tenawearer said:
Welcome from the Netherlands.
Hey cool…..meer nederlanders 😃

Reactions: Edgewater
Nep Nederlander, nog steeds een Brit! Brexit refugee. I live in the Achterhoek, 1km from the German border. Living in the Netherlands since 96 so pretty much accepted here.

Reactions: Dutchpamper and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing placed, called ADISC! A truly great place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Dutchpamper
Dutchpamper said:
Hey cool…..meer nederlanders 😃
You will have to give us a bit of an indication of where you are from now😜.
Be as (non) specific as you like. I doubt that we are neighbours but with the old paper collection last month I saw a huge box with Tena pro skin slip on the side just round the corner from me!

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome Dutchpamper. I think you should like it here.

Reactions: Dutchpamper and Edgewater
Welcome

Welcome aboard!

Back