• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Just Me??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Is it just me or does no one post on the groups, there's like tons of threads but barely any replies. And when you post a reply it takes an eternity to get one back. Do people just join groups for the nice picture on their profile?

Role
Private
Is it just me or does no one post on the groups, there's like tons of threads but barely any replies. And when you post a reply it takes an eternity to get one back. Do people just join groups for the nice picture on their profile?
Groups are definitely a distant second (third, maybe, with the Wiki) on here for activity.

Which reminds me ... you drink tea, yes? :detective3

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Do we get a notification when someone replies to our thread or makes a post in it?

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I don't think so, Calico. Could be wrong though. Might be a nice addition to the site if we could be notified when someone posts in a group.

--The Silent Assassin--

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do we get a notification when someone replies to our thread or makes a post in it?
yes but you have to manually subscribe to the thread. it doesn't do it automatically just because you posted in that thread like it does on the forums.

at the top of the thread click on "discussion tools" and choose "subscribe to this discussion."

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Update - Could it be possible for the mods to add a 'last post section' for the groups at the bottom of the homepage (like there is for the blogs and forum posts) except only showing the groups you are part of?

Status
Not open for further replies.