Just joined ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillWheatThins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone - I just joined this site, and I'm already overwhelmed by all the content! There's so much here, and I can't wait to start reading and replying. I'm a Canadian boy in my late 20's and married to a wonderful woman that knows and indulges in my age play from time to time. I've been ABDL since I was very young, and when I was in University I wrote a few short essays on my journey.

I've been on a bunch of other websites for people like us, but I never have felt part of a "community"... hopefully that will change one day.

You can ask me anything... but I will only respond to respectful messages.

Cheers! --Will

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello WillWheatThins and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

P

PyjamaBaby

Hi everyone - I just joined this site, and I'm already overwhelmed by all the content! There's so much here, and I can't wait to start reading and replying. I'm a Canadian boy in my late 20's and married to a wonderful woman that knows and indulges in my age play from time to time. I've been ABDL since I was very young, and when I was in University I wrote a few short essays on my journey.

I've been on a bunch of other websites for people like us, but I never have felt part of a "community"... hopefully that will change one day.

You can ask me anything... but I will only respond to respectful messages.

Cheers! --Will

Hi Will

Welcome. Do you like Star Trek or Big Bang Theory?

WillWheatThins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Indeed, I'm a big Star Trek fan... Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek more specifically. I haven't seen the newest movie, but I haven't been very impressed with the new flashy lens-flarey Spock-banging-Uhura kind of Star Trek.

I don't like the way Big Bang Theory makes nerds seem effeminate and like they "need social help" to succeed with women. Honestly, I didn't give it a fair shake because it turned me off from the very first episode I saw. Any show with a laugh track seems outdated and manipulative to me. (My one exception to that rule is The IT Crowd.)

I saw a bunch of memes recently of Wil Wheaton on The Big Bang Theory... so I may try to find that one particular episode and see where it goes from there.

P

PyjamaBaby

I like Will Wheaton in Big Bang Theory, but I also have to say that I am a huge Star Wars fan.

I'm sure we'll still get along fine [emoji16]

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey there. This is indeed a good community here and very supportive. Many people contribute for a while and then fade away, but there is a reasonable core of stayers. You'll be made to feel welcome here.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site and I too enjoy your screen name, WillWheatThins. I was a big Star Wars fan back in the day and I still enjoy the movies.

babymomma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
welcome hun, pretty new on here myself and still finding my way around. i have a sister out in Canada.never been myself but one day!! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.