Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just got in my sample of Tykables. I have to wait for tonight to try them sadly.

That's great I've wanted to try them but haven't had the money to get some, let me know how they fit and hold.

So excited for you.

I finally got to try one. They're super comfortable and soft. Thinner then I would like, but they could honestly make a good daytime diaper for me. I thinking of buying a case now. I've only wet them once now, but I hope to wear them all night. They fit me a little big. I'm about a 28 to 29 in waist, so I kind of saw this coming. They ride me a little high as well but it's not a deal breaker. The tapes are pretty solid as well. There shell is a little loud, but I like the sound a little.

By the end I wet them think around 8 times before I changed out of them. They deserve the overnight title.

Yeah, Tykables are great. I thought I was going to be disappointed and immediately regretted buying two cases when they had their buy one get one half off sale. Even after I got them and took one out of the package I was not impressed. The first time I wore one, I found that they just fit me so comfortably that it was like they were made for my body. Then I actually wet one and I was blown away by how well they held up. Many diapers seem to have press out when they're really full to capacity but I've yet to experience any issues with Tykables and now they're at the top of my list of favorite diapers. In fact I'm wearing one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back