just got some underjams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdice101

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hey its the first time i buy any diapers my sister used to play dolls and she had a few baby diapers that were in a box and after wearing a few of them in my pants i wanted something more so i got these im currently trying to find a good place to hide them im happy this website exist it got me the courage to get some :). im thinking of hiding them in a storage box in my closet which my parents put a bunch of coputer games you guys think its a good idea?

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I would rather pull the bottom drawer of my dresser and place them under it, the dresser has been my most secure place to hide things while I was living with my folks. They could always decide to get rid of the old computer games then you would be in trouble.

randomdice101

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
the problem with the dresser is that the front bottom of it is like an arch and youc an see all the way to the back but they wont throw the computer games away because they are mine and i told em specially not to also they are mixed in with computer manuals has well has recently bought games

J

Jeffy

Bluescluesbaby knows what their talking about n.n under the bottom drawer always worked out great for me. Nobody rearranges furniture that often so yeah!

randomdice101

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
and how do you open these? i have never oppened a pack of diapers :/ its sorta confusing

ya but you can see under my bottom drawer the bottom makes a sort of arch and you can see to the back my cat used to loose its toys under there a LOT

Last edited by a moderator:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I tried my first and last underjam today, I was very disapointed I'm glad it was a free sample I got what I paid for.

I barely can be called a diaper, 2 light wettings and my shorts were soaked.

randomdice101

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
and how do you open these? i have never oppened a pack of diapers :/ its sorta confusing

think i found it nvm XD i changed the angle of the pack and i saw the little tearing side sorry lol so new to this

ya but im really not so much looking to use these for wetting more then just confort i used to put baby diapers in my udnerwear without using them cause they obviously didnt fit might have been papemrs size 3 or something it was jsut for confort

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
i use to keep them under my dresser drawer on the bottom aswell, worked for 7 years before i moved out, another good palce if you mother dosent go into you room often is behind some stuff in the top of your closet.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
If you cannot hide them in under the dresser, another one of myu fav places to hide were up inside the box spring of my bed. I just made a small slit in it with a knife, and unpacked them into it... If you are careful when making the slit, u can barely see it then also you can randomly distribute the weight within the boxspring accross the cross members of it.

randomdice101

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ya i hid em in a box wearing my first pair it feels good :) im going to use it before i shower tomorrow probably getting them wasnt too stressing but i was still a bit scared :) i hope the sides dont rip my waste is a bit big ill be careful XD

thanks blues clues but i dont think i want to gut out part of my bed XD im not very skilled with knives

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Yea thats was my problem with underjams, My 35 Inch waist was just to big for it to handle and rip..... There they went :(

randomdice101

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
well i wear 34 inch jeans but they sag under my hip bone so im pretty sure my waist isnt 34 inch anymore

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
If it lasts more than an hour on you, then you are probably ok, mine ripped in less than an hour when I put them on. Another thing you may want to do is stretch the sides a bit before putting them on as well, just by giving them a few stretches (gently) this will stretch the elastic a bit and not make the seseptiable to rippage.

randomdice101

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ya once i took it out of the package i took hold of the side of the absorbant material and then went to the rip open side with my other hand and stretched a bit and i did that for all 4 sections i read it in another post :) im not moving around too much in them i hope they stay on cause i like these they are confortable

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They all say that a place that you can lock them up is a good place to keep them.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Please refrain from posting several message in a row ("double posting"). It's annoying, interrupts the discussion and causes unnecessary work for the moderators. Put everything you have to say into one post before you hit "submit" and do not post again unless someone else has replied to your previous message first!

randomdice101

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
sorry peachy im new here :/ thanks for the comment by the way the underjam held out the while night although it ripped when i tried to take it off its good but it was close the sides started to tear off and it was just the stretchy material that was holding it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.