Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

So ordinarily picking up another order of diapers wouldn’t necessarily be worthy of it’s own thread (though Kiddos are kinda special IMO) but I just thought I would post a pic of the new pack vs the old:

The new pack is on the right and somewhat taller (my older ones might have squashed a bit from being stacked though) and has a smaller carry handle rather than the old big strap handle.

56954991-0A3E-4542-9FAC-6FDA1D2069A8.jpg

When you look at either side of the pack you no longer see a taping panel which admittedly spooked me for a second.

C640E953-C2F4-4197-B990-83D3659BAAE5.jpg

07DD8C7D-BBCF-408F-977C-69A19139175F.jpg

Pleased to say all the diapees except the last one are facing the same way with he last one now being reversed... All taping panels are there :)

C25719B3-988D-46F2-8FD3-01F5338DACA7.jpg

Yep they're nice. Wish the art on the diaper matched the art on the bag :( The owls are kinda meh. (but the diaper's great!)

bambinod said:
Yep they're nice. Wish the art on the diaper matched the art on the bag :( The owls are kinda meh. (but the diaper's great!)

I'm torn. I think their mascot is one of the cutest around but the owls and the presentation on the diaper seems authentically babyish, which isn't that common among ABDL diapers.

Argent said:
Hi peeps,

So ordinarily picking up another order of diapers wouldn’t necessarily be worthy of it’s own thread (though Kiddos are kinda special IMO) but I just thought I would post a pic of the new pack vs the old:

The new pack is on the right and somewhat taller (my older ones might have squashed a bit from being stacked though) and has a smaller carry handle rather than the old big strap handle.

View attachment 31197

When you look at either side of the pack you no longer see a taping panel which admittedly spooked me for a second.

View attachment 31198

View attachment 31199

Pleased to say all the diapees except the last one are facing the same way with he last one now being reversed... All taping panels are there :)

- - - Updated - - -

just got some kiddos and sdk and they are totaly different then the ones i got before biggest difference is the padding its all stiff and bumpy also thinner and the tapes are lower i havent put them size by side yet but just what i got from the first impression

You guys are lucky that you can get ABDL diapers so easily, am Im here wishing that someone would build a warehouse of somesort near Pakistan as getting even a 10 pack costs more than $100

RacerAce said:
You guys are lucky that you can get ABDL diapers so easily, am Im here wishing that someone would build a warehouse of somesort near Pakistan as getting even a 10 pack costs more than $100

With hope one day ABU can get a distribution point somewhere closer to you!

Australia now really is excellently serviced by ABU AUSTRALIA and Littles Down Under.

These new Kiddos also have the hexagonal shapes in the padding like the new Simple Ultra (can’t remember if they had that before) and are fabulous.

An average 10 pack of diapers costs around 50-70 dollars to ship here.

All the diapers that we get here are majority chinese. Some big pharmacies now have ones from turkey and europe but even those are paper thin and have almost no feel. Im hoping that littleforbig starts shipping from china aswell or some other brands come to asia so that we can also enjoy they quality stuff

RacerAce said:
An average 10 pack of diapers costs around 50-70 dollars to ship here.

All the diapers that we get here are majority chinese. Some big pharmacies now have ones from turkey and europe but even those are paper thin and have almost no feel. Im hoping that littleforbig starts shipping from china aswell or some other brands come to asia so that we can also enjoy they quality stuff

Check out SaveExpress out of Germany, they're closer to you and although they don't have much variety by model, their MyDiaper line comes in quite a few different looks. (I prefer their MyDiaper Blue personally) Maybe you can get those cheaper. I wish they were available cheaper in the USA - shipping's a killer and they don't have a US outlet.

SaveExpress doesn't ship to Pakistan unfortunately. ABDLFactory does but even the cheapest shipping option ends up costing me 50-60 bucks

hmm, well thats a very good point and a case might be economical relative to a pack, the thing is that the money i spent on diapers is from my allowance as im not earning at the moment, thats still a couple of years from now, I saved up enough to get 2 cloth diapers and a plastic to try to see how i feel, an i may go for a onesie and pacifier in my next purchase. Ill see if i can save up enough to get some abdl diapers aswell

Yeah thats what I was thinking when i ordered the cloth diapers. There's still a week or two before i actually recieve them. I hope that I enjoy them

I like that the design of the Kiddos does a good job of replicating a real baby diaper. The mint color reminds me strongly of Pampers (while I don't actually like Pampers, it scores high points for authenticity). It already has the single tapes, so now if they just made a cloth-backed version, it would probably be the closest thing you could get to a modern baby diaper in adult size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back