just got my free sample of goodnights boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
they are pretty good one downside is it gets relly hot down there :sad:
so you cant wear anything elese but that

as for absorabance srry for sp anyway id say pretty good 1 holding.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Eh, goodnights suck, so I dont' even mess with them, when they leaked on the first wetting, I said "no more". In now get real diapers

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I dont really like the boxers because the cloth is too small for me and i ended up ripping it all off then once i wet it, the waist ripped and it was all bad =-/ i stick with the regulars =]

A

annierighthurr

those things are weird. :| Honestly I bought one pack of boys once and I was always too scared to pee laying down. I feel sorry for the little kids who have to wear those. Especially since they look like PAPER not like cloth so it'd be even more obvious then just wearing a goodnite.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
From all the reviews I have heard of them they aren't worth it. Use this sample if you dare (they will almost certainly leak) then don't ever get them again. If you really want drynites/goodnites/whatever get the proper ones - the boxers aren't worth the packing they come in.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have worn Goodnites several times. I don't wear then to sleep in because they do leak. But those pullups are mostly for little kids, like ages 6 to 12, who usually don't pee as much as older kids, like us teens do. I think they are made to hold maybe 6 or 7 ounces of liquid, if that. If I am wrong then someone please tell me.

B

Butterfly Mage

I tried once. Since I managed to lose 35 pounds (whooo-hoo!) I could actually fit into them. But I wasn't impressed by the absorbancy. I've found that Depends also have a heat disapation problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.