• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

just got my free sample of goodnights boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
they are pretty good one downside is it gets relly hot down there :sad:
so you cant wear anything elese but that

as for absorabance srry for sp anyway id say pretty good 1 holding.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Eh, goodnights suck, so I dont' even mess with them, when they leaked on the first wetting, I said "no more". In now get real diapers

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I dont really like the boxers because the cloth is too small for me and i ended up ripping it all off then once i wet it, the waist ripped and it was all bad =-/ i stick with the regulars =]

A

annierighthurr

those things are weird. :| Honestly I bought one pack of boys once and I was always too scared to pee laying down. I feel sorry for the little kids who have to wear those. Especially since they look like PAPER not like cloth so it'd be even more obvious then just wearing a goodnite.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
From all the reviews I have heard of them they aren't worth it. Use this sample if you dare (they will almost certainly leak) then don't ever get them again. If you really want drynites/goodnites/whatever get the proper ones - the boxers aren't worth the packing they come in.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have worn Goodnites several times. I don't wear then to sleep in because they do leak. But those pullups are mostly for little kids, like ages 6 to 12, who usually don't pee as much as older kids, like us teens do. I think they are made to hold maybe 6 or 7 ounces of liquid, if that. If I am wrong then someone please tell me.

B

Butterfly Mage

I tried once. Since I managed to lose 35 pounds (whooo-hoo!) I could actually fit into them. But I wasn't impressed by the absorbancy. I've found that Depends also have a heat disapation problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.