Not open for further replies.

Ian16545

M.O.M.M.Y.'s little sweetheart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
OK, so my parents are FINALLY away on a 12-day river cruise in Europe—and I've got the whole house to myself for the time being.

So, I took the opportunity of buying myself a twin case of large Bambino Classico diapers off of Amazon. Luckily, I ordered them on the spur of the moment under a week ago. And now, here they are today–I've got one on now even as I speak! Now, all I need are my baby toys and I'm all set for a high ol' little time.

Cool. Those are my all-time favorites! Have fun. :biggrin:

Enjoy! They're good diapers.

I enjoy Bambino's diapers, and have some coming soon as well.
I almost always get Teddies. =D

Enjoy. They're quite nice. I haven't really had to push Bambino diapers to the absolute limit, so absorbency doesn't matter too much to me. Thus, I prefer the Classicos over the Bellissimos because of the print. :D

Bambinos Bellissimo= the most absorbent diapey's I've had yet! I love them! They're a little bulky under clothing but totally worth the price! Enjoy and I hope you're able to expand in yourself and desires in the future!

:) I know exactly the feeling when you finally get the house to yourself. Especially when you've had to wait ages, have fun with them :)

They are the best diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back