• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

just getting started

mrsmallory666

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am new to the whole Abdl lifestyle, but have learned a lot, and continue to learn, from a good friend. I am an early childhood teacher and found that many of the joys I get from working and playing with babies and toddlers, I also get from playing Mommy or CG to my Abdl friend. We have found that because he has more of a sexual abdl drive, he is not comfortable and able to be in the rigbt headspace with me. Basically, I am looking to meet non-sexual abdl boys. I am married with children, so basically am interested and enjoy the bond and intimacy between a mother /CG and baby. I would love to hear from any Mommies or CG on here! Also, I am in my early 40s and am pretty open minded. I have panic disorder, so that has definitely helped form who I am today. Thank you and hope everyone is doing well. 😊

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedlife13, Fattrick, RetroGirl15 and 4 others

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome!

Reactions: mrsmallory666

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mrsmallory666 said:
I am new to the whole Abdl lifestyle, but have learned a lot, and continue to learn, from a good friend. I am an early childhood teacher and found that many of the joys I get from working and playing with babies and toddlers, I also get from playing Mommy or CG to my Abdl friend. We have found that because he has more of a sexual abdl drive, he is not comfortable and able to be in the rigbt headspace with me. Basically, I am looking to meet non-sexual abdl boys. I am married with children, so basically am interested and enjoy the bond and intimacy between a mother /CG and baby. I would love to hear from any Mommies or CG on here! Also, I am in my early 40s and am pretty open minded. I have panic disorder, so that has definitely helped form who I am today. Thank you and hope everyone is doing well. 😊
Hello and welcome here

AnxiousBoyo12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi, welcome!

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello

selfdestruct

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! Good luck with your journey, and it's really nice you and your friend have such a healthy relationship to have worked through these things together!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

leafgoalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Welcome to the community!

denis97y

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
You are welcome. Do not hesitate to post more about yourself and your thoughts about ABDL and diapers.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the group. You’ve come to the right place for inclusion and ideas about abdl.

Reactions: mrsmallory666 and Kittyinpink

mrsmallory666

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
selfdestruct said:
Hello! Good luck with your journey, and it's really nice you and your friend have such a healthy relationship to have worked through these things together!

it took a few years for him to open up to me. But it meant a lot to me that he did. It just sucks because we have this wonderful thing to share, but really can't anymore.

Zguy40

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, welcome to the site!

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think you'll find that quite a few of us are 'non-sexual' with respect to our AB predilections. For me, any sort of 'adult' behavior while I'm regressed tends to ruin the experience.

I do find it amazing that so few people here have actively sought out individuals like you! I know most ABs are wisely reticent to share their diaper desires, but that many women - especially those with strong maternal instincts or years of childcare experience - will readily fulfill them.

Here's a warm welcome to ADISC! It's a great place.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and mrsmallory666

mrsmallory666

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am pretty new here and my friend just introduced me to this site.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
mrsmallory666 said:
I am pretty new here and my friend just introduced me to this site.
When you've posted 25 messages here, you'll doubtless have many folks private messaging you. Cheers!

mrsmallory666

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I don't know if I could keep up! hahaha

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent