• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

just getting started

mrsmallory666

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am new to the whole Abdl lifestyle, but have learned a lot, and continue to learn, from a good friend. I am an early childhood teacher and found that many of the joys I get from working and playing with babies and toddlers, I also get from playing Mommy or CG to my Abdl friend. We have found that because he has more of a sexual abdl drive, he is not comfortable and able to be in the rigbt headspace with me. Basically, I am looking to meet non-sexual abdl boys. I am married with children, so basically am interested and enjoy the bond and intimacy between a mother /CG and baby. I would love to hear from any Mommies or CG on here! Also, I am in my early 40s and am pretty open minded. I have panic disorder, so that has definitely helped form who I am today. Thank you and hope everyone is doing well. 😊

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedlife13, Fattrick, Magicalgirl101 and 4 others
Welcome!

Reactions: mrsmallory666
Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome!

mrsmallory666 said:
I am new to the whole Abdl lifestyle, but have learned a lot, and continue to learn, from a good friend. I am an early childhood teacher and found that many of the joys I get from working and playing with babies and toddlers, I also get from playing Mommy or CG to my Abdl friend. We have found that because he has more of a sexual abdl drive, he is not comfortable and able to be in the rigbt headspace with me. Basically, I am looking to meet non-sexual abdl boys. I am married with children, so basically am interested and enjoy the bond and intimacy between a mother /CG and baby. I would love to hear from any Mommies or CG on here! Also, I am in my early 40s and am pretty open minded. I have panic disorder, so that has definitely helped form who I am today. Thank you and hope everyone is doing well. 😊
Hello and welcome here

Hi, welcome!

Hello

Hello! Good luck with your journey, and it's really nice you and your friend have such a healthy relationship to have worked through these things together!

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the community!

You are welcome. Do not hesitate to post more about yourself and your thoughts about ABDL and diapers.

Hello and welcome! 😊

Welcome to the group. You’ve come to the right place for inclusion and ideas about abdl.

Reactions: mrsmallory666 and Kittyinpink
selfdestruct said:
Hello! Good luck with your journey, and it's really nice you and your friend have such a healthy relationship to have worked through these things together!

it took a few years for him to open up to me. But it meant a lot to me that he did. It just sucks because we have this wonderful thing to share, but really can't anymore.

Hello, welcome to the site!

I think you'll find that quite a few of us are 'non-sexual' with respect to our AB predilections. For me, any sort of 'adult' behavior while I'm regressed tends to ruin the experience.

I do find it amazing that so few people here have actively sought out individuals like you! I know most ABs are wisely reticent to share their diaper desires, but that many women - especially those with strong maternal instincts or years of childcare experience - will readily fulfill them.

Here's a warm welcome to ADISC! It's a great place.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and mrsmallory666
I am pretty new here and my friend just introduced me to this site.

mrsmallory666 said:
I am pretty new here and my friend just introduced me to this site.
When you've posted 25 messages here, you'll doubtless have many folks private messaging you. Cheers!

I don't know if I could keep up! hahaha

Hello and welcome.

Back