• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

just found this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Hello!! new too the site looking to share experiences or just have some friendly conversations i wouldn't be able to have with my friends. I am 15 and male. I like to think of myself as a D.L. but I'm really up to try anything! I am pansexual and most of my friends know that but i do share the secret most of us have on this site. Anyway just wanted to say hi and i wouldn't mind meeting some friends in the Victoria B.C. region(not single).

A

Asher

Welcome to the site Tranpanvan (wow, rhymes!).

What else do you like to do in your spare time besides the whole DL thing? I'm not sure if there are any members from Victoria on this site, but there are quite a few from Vancouver and other parts of British Colombia. And then you got us Seattle folk to the south, so there are a bit of us nearby! :p

Again, welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your time here! If any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :)

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Hey asher!

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

In my spare time i like to go "exploring" basically i just walk a lot but I'm also learning to work with electronics (wiring and stuff)

I do have 1 thing to ask I have yet to buy any diapers and i wouldn't know the first thing about where to get them, or how much they are, or anything really. I have a bit of social anxiety also which can make it harder to purchase embarrassing items.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey, and welcome!

Do you ever go geocaching? It's awesome! Really explore-y and fun, with lots of walking and puzzle solving :D

If you're worried about stuff like that, then check out the Teen Baby forum, there are some really helpful threads there on that sort of thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.