Just found out

MandyBear said:
Sounds like your BFF isnt going anywhere as long as he has a cheap place to crash. Even if its a couch.
Don't you think its time he gets off his ass (and the couch) its been almost a year now.

Dont let your "BFF" continue to basically use you.
If he is actually your best friend & not just acting like it to stay there on the cheap then he will understand you telling him its time to leave.
Just dont be surprised when the "friendship" ends shortly after the free ride does.

As far as she goes, you have absolutely ZERO chance of ever getting with her with her ex-boyfriend living on the damn couch.

And folks there you have it, the page seven plot twist we've been waiting for. A love triangle.
I have my. 🍿🍿 How about you?
I been thinking of kicking him out for a while. At least hes been spending alot of time away lately. He just left for Newfoundland for a few weeks. And he was just in BC for a month.

A love triangle were the guy does not love her but the girl loves him and then theres me sitting there all confused lol.

BlizzardKid said:
Don't assume she is your roommate for the next few years. Even a lengthy lease can be easily terminated by a Lessee.

If you know, and she doesn't I would just be cool with opening up about all of it.

Perhaps she thinks you don't know that she knows about you.
No lease committing anyone here except me.

As you can see, Im not only dealing with a broken up couple or a ABDL girl. Im dealing with alot of shit lol... Ultimate goal would be to get her to fall in love with me and what not but you know, Wishers be beggers. lol. My chance is prob around 1% out of 100%

RandomABDL202 said:
I been thinking of kicking him out for a while. At least hes been spending alot of time away lately. He just left for Newfoundland for a few weeks. And he was just in BC for a month.

A love triangle were the guy does not love her but the girl loves him and then theres me sitting there all confused lol.
How does someone without a job afford to take multiple month long vacations??

This guy sounds like a professional couch surfer.
Time to boot his ass to the curb already.

MandyBear said:
How does someone without a job afford to take multiple month long vacations??

This guy sounds like a professional couch surfer.
Time to boot his ass to the curb already.
he basicly gets his cousin who hes really close to to pay for everything. I wish i had a cousin like that lol.

So not just a couch surfer but a leech as well.
Sounds like the only thing he cares about is himself and what others can do for him.

Seeing how his cousin likes giving things away to him tell him to go live with them.

Trust me, you dont need this type of person in your life

Last edited:
Reactions: CaterpillarSick
MandyBear said:
So not just a couch surfer but a leech as well.
Sounds like the only thing he cares about is himself and what others can do for him.

Seeing how his cousin likes giving things away to him tell him to go live with them.

Trust me, you dont need this type of person in your life
Agreed. At most you should give him a month to find a job. If he can’t then he probably needs to go. It’s very likely that he’s far more manipulative than you realize, and once he’s gone it’ll hit you and your other roommate just how manipulative he is.

Wow. The demonisation of the guy going on here is a bit extreme, saying he’s manipulative and calling him a leech etc when actually the OP has stated the guy is his best friend and the girl is mostly ignoring him and being an asshole. Plus the girl is likely the one leaving used diapers lying around - that’s not good housemate behaviour and doesn’t show much respect for OP. I’m not sure either of them sound like great friends but don’t see what OP has said to make the guy ‘manipulative’ and suddenly such a bad person that he needs kicking out? I’ve read through the posts and unless I’ve missed something OP doesn’t give nearly enough detail to start deducing character traits such as ‘manipulative.’

OP - If you’re going to kick one of them out, kick out the girl. The guys your best friend and you’ve said yourself the girl is an asshole towards you and mostly ignores you- she obviously doesn’t value your friendship. If she’s being an asshole towards you and she’s still in love with her ex then that doesn’t sound like someone worth pursuing a relationship with, ABDL or not ABDL. She’s probably only staying because of her ex if she’s not even being nice to you and if you kick him out she may well go as well anyway. You deserve more than a girl who you’ve said yourself acts like an asshole, mostly ignores you and is in love with someone else.

Don’t let all the people here who are just seeing an ABDL story/ fantasy here in which you can kick out the guy and fall in love with the girl drive you to make decisions you wouldn’t have otherwise made. Real life is not a story and it doesn’t always have a happy ending so make sure you’re considering all options before you act and that you’re separating both the guy and the girl from the fact at least one of them is likely ABDL when you act.

And honestly, I don’t think leaving diapers and pacis etc lying around is likely to gain anything. If you want to know if she’s ABDL or tell her that you are then tell her properly with a conversation. If you’re not close enough with her to bring it up as a conversation then she’s probably not a close enough friend to know this secret of yours anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: AtPeace and Moicano
How did you find out? I would straight up ask if they were and then tell them you ar e to

Last edited:
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
Wow. The demonisation of the guy going on here is a bit extreme, saying he’s manipulative and calling him a leech etc when actually the OP has stated the guy is his best friend and the girl is mostly ignoring him and being an asshole. Plus the girl is likely the one leaving used diapers lying around

Don’t let all the people here who are just seeing an ABDL story/ fantasy here in which you can kick out the guy and fall in love with the girl drive you to make decisions you wouldn’t have otherwise made.

Sorry, but no.
1), I view this whole mess more like a train wreck happening in slow motion then some "fantasy" story where AB boy finds AB girl under his nose, true love happens and they live happily ever after.

2) There is a very good chance the BFF is infact interested only in himself and his "friendships" are based off of what you can do for them.
Friendships only last as long as they are benefiting from them.
I seen & dealt with this personality type enough to know one when i see one.

3) never said he was going to end up with her. All I did say was that he has zero chance of anything happening with the BFF/EX couch surfing there.

Mhh you guys have given me alot to think about. And i agree on with Kaleidoscope's comment. Maybe it is time to move on. It just sucks because i will be down to exactly 2 irl friends. One is 2 hours away from me currently living in a different city. And one is quarantined due to covid until restrictions are lifted. Im canadian if that helps any context.

Just stop already with all your thoughts in your head about what you wish could happen. Get back in reality. If you really want to know about the diapers that have been left around ask. Just ask. Tell her or him or both that you saw some adult childish looking diapers and was curious as to who needed them. If after the answer you want to say you are an ABDL too, then go for it. If you want them to stay there, let them. If you want them out tell them. This is the part of being an adult. You have to be blunt sometimes with people or you get nowhere in life.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, CaterpillarSick, AtPeace and 1 other person
il update this post when ever something new happens. i may just kick them out at the end of next month and find new roommates. or maybe take it over my self so i don't gotta hide it.

What province are you located in? I too am from Canada

canada too Eeek ! unite :p NB here lol

Reactions: Soggy247
Ontario London for me

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
im prob going to be looking for new roomates soon lol. Might be kicking the both of them out. Had enough of the bullshit.

Reactions: Raylynn
RandomABDL202 said:
Might be kicking the both of them out. Had enough of the bullshit.

I hate to say this, and apologize in advance for sounding like a bitch.....
But most of this "bullshit" , "problems" and Drama are coming from one person. YOU!

You have been finding DIRTY diapers in your bathroom for a YEAR now and have done nothing.
You have a crush on your couch surfing best friend's ex-girlfriend / your roommate (that have been broken up for what 9 months now) and have said/done nothing.
You saw diapers/pull-ups & a pacifier in her room and had WEEKS alone with her while he was away and said/did nothing.
He returned & supposedly removed those diapers/pull-ups from her room (which I'm guessing you witnessed) and again said/did nothing.

Do you see the pattern above?? Wishing, dreaming, wanting something to happen yet doing nothing about does not work in the real world Neo.

The only things you have done where leave a pacifier out in the hopes she would see it and confess her love of diapers (and probably you) to you.
Come on here and for the past TWO Weeks now drag this out and lead all of us on by spitting out bits and pieces of information every few days.

Your failure to step up, grow a back bone, be a man, ect. ect, and open up your damn mouth to your dysfunctional roommates is what is causing this drama to continue.

Keep them both around
Kick one of both of them out
Leave coy hints no ones acknowledging laying around
Confess your love to her or not and pine about it for the next 6 months
Tell them, dont tell them, at this point I just really, really don't care anymore and are done with this train wreck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TexasToast11, KittyMerriweather, SoakedinTexas and 1 other person
What did you end up doing?

I’m almost out of popcorn too. What up??

Back