Just found out

RandomABDL202 said:
we are not friends anymore because after she broke up with her ex shes been going through withdrawl and just being a asshhole. Its been 9 months that i've put up with it and i had enough that i started not talking to her much because she just ignores me anyways. She has plenty of time alone in the house all the time but we all have locks on our doors. As for the EX, The ex and i are best friends.
Tough spot. You would be damaging the relationship with your best friend even if you just play with her. I was going to suggest just opening up and wear in the common area but IDK. Maybe you could council both to build a better trio friendship. You could never have anything meaningful with her AND remain best friends with him. Sorry for doubting you.

Reactions: CaterpillarSick
I can’t stop thinking about your situation. I’m wondering what keeps her there. If she is going through a rough patch maybe she needs to get away. We all would love to have someone to share our ABDL lifestyle with but it needs to be healthy, empathetic. And positive for everyone. It seems to make sense now that she is leaving her things more exposed. Probably an expression of her frustration.

I think it's obvious she's deliberately leaving her dirty diapers out in the bathroom wastebasket. If you're not on a friendly basses, she's probably doing it to annoy you. I'd kick her out of the house.

You will always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take...

Reactions: Subtlerustle
ScruffyDL said:
I can’t stop thinking about your situation. I’m wondering what keeps her there. If she is going through a rough patch maybe she needs to get away. We all would love to have someone to share our ABDL lifestyle with but it needs to be healthy, empathetic. And positive for everyone. It seems to make sense now that she is leaving her things more exposed. Probably an expression of her frustration.
shes still here because after 8 months she is still in love with him

RandomABDL202 said:
You make a lot of assumptions. If you are her friend or want to be then you should talk to her. Not about abdl but about how she feels, how she is doing, and if the is anything you can do to help her. Mostly just listen to her. It sounds like she is going through a difficult time and child use a friend. Ignoring her and playing abdl games is bit betting a good friend. You have started that she is having problems, y being there for her for those. And if toy vest friend is treating her badly toy should tell him so. Keeping gin be a bad person I'd not being a good friend to him either.

Reactions: CaterpillarSick
RandomABDL202 said:
Just found out my roommate is a ABDL and so am i, She is female and i am male. She does not know that i know she is a abdl, How would i approach this? Do i just ignore it and let everything play out for the next few years?

maybe you could like leave one of your diapers around for her to end up wondering what you have them for and then she will clock on the you are both ABDL

blowydiaper said:
maybe you could like leave one of your diapers around for her to end up wondering what you have them for and then she will clock on the you are both ABDL

Ahhhh, so I see you are new to this train wreck thread, lol.
I suggest reading it all the way thru because:
A) There is a LOT of information [missing pieces to this puzzle] that got dropped every day or so by the OP.
B) So you can feel the frustration the rest of us have been feeling [for the last 10 days & counting] waiting for the conclusion of this Greek Tragedy. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DprEffect, MisterRabbit, Lightstreak2553 and 4 others
RandomABDL202 said:

Or maybe because she can not afford to get her own place.

Here is a crazy idea.
How about you sit them both down and tell them you have two things you need to clear up.
1) Which of you is responsible for leaving used diapers/pull-ups under the sink?

2) While it has been great having you both here it is time for one of you go,
Feel free to talk and decide which is leaving, but if you can't decide, I will do it for you.

Frankly, one (or maybe both of them) need to go.

Reactions: reval and BabyHailey1977
WanderingToddler said:
You make a lot of assumptions. If you are her friend or want to be then you should talk to her. Not about abdl but about how she feels, how she is doing, and if the is anything you can do to help her. Mostly just listen to her. It sounds like she is going through a difficult time and child use a friend. Ignoring her and playing abdl games is bit betting a good friend. You have started that she is having problems, y being there for her for those. And if toy vest friend is treating her badly toy should tell him so. Keeping gin be a bad person I'd not being a good friend to him either.
I really can’t agree more here. Listening to each other’s issues and trying to help them out is part of being a good friend. Even if you aren’t best of friends, it still helps with whatever relationship you do have (including the landlord-tenant relationship you have as a result of her living there) for her to know that you’ll hear her out. Breakups are hard to deal with. Her explaining the situation to you, even if you can’t do anything to help, can help her process her emotions. I would honestly ask her what’s been going on. Point out that you two used to be good friends, but you hardly talk anymore. Then offer to listen to her problems. If she declines, then you haven’t lost anything. If her ex thinks you’ve betrayed him, then I would challenge him on that. It’s not a betraying a friend to help their ex. She would have had to have done some really awful things for it to be inappropriate to still be friends with her. If he can’t accept that you can be friends with his ex, which you totally can, then maybe he’s the one that’s source of all the issues.

MandyBear said:
Or maybe because she can not afford to get her own place.

Here is a crazy idea.
How about you sit them both down and tell them you have two things you need to clear up.
1) Which of you is responsible for leaving used diapers/pull-ups under the sink?

2) While it has been great having you both here it is time for one of you go,
Feel free to talk and decide which is leaving, but if you can't decide, I will do it for you.

Frankly, one (or maybe both of them) need to go.
I can understand where your coming from, but I think it’s a bit early for that. There are two major problems:
  1. If she has no where else to go, then how is it not cruel to threaten her with eviction?
  2. If OP has never talked to her about what’s going on, then why should she trust that she won’t be asked to leave?
It’s not that I think this option should never be used. I just think OP needs to talk to her to figure out what’s going on before doing this. There’s not really a sign that we’re beyond the point of reaching an agreement of how the three can live together.

I think this thread needs theme music anytime you enter it. Something sweeping and dramatic a la ‘Days of Our Lives‘ or ‘The Young and the Restless’.

“In today’s episode of ‘Pacified Desires’... Mr. Random finds the evidence that will seal the fate of a roommate; will he discover which one? And... a mysterious package arrives from ABUniverse, but the ink on the address line smudges in the rain; who will claim the prize and reveal their long-hidden secret? That’s today on... ‘Pacified Desires’.”

• Haha
Reactions: ChibiDolly, DprEffect, Reward and 6 others
onecho said:
I think this thread needs theme music anytime you enter it. Something sweeping and dramatic a la ‘Days of Our Lives‘ or ‘The Young and the Restless’.

“In today’s episode of ‘Pacified Desires’... Mr. Random finds the evidence that will seal the fate of a roommate; will he discover which one? And... a mysterious package arrives from ABUniverse, but the ink on the address line smudges in the rain; who will claim the prize and reveal their long-hidden secret? That’s today on... ‘Pacified Desires’.”

I am glad I am not the only one that thinks this thread "has gone to Plaid" several days ago. :ROFLMAO:

[In best Movie Guy voice over voice]
He can't live with her, she cant live without him.
Will she ever get over him? Will he ever get off the couch?
Will our hero find out the answer to his ultimate question of Who's Diaper is This Anyways??
Pacis will fly! Diapers will get used! Strap in for this Summer's blockbuster!
Coming Soon, well soon-ish, maybe..... probably, OK we aren't sure when, BUT Stay Tuned!!!!!
🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DprEffect, SebLittle, onecho and 1 other person
He lives here because of cheap rent and no job. She lives is stuck here because she works near by and everywere else she could go is over a hour drive away. [She can't drive]

As for the trying to rebuild friendship by listening to her talk and helping her through the breakup, I've been doing that since they broke up. She started cutting me out and stopped talking to me about stuff around 3 months ago.

I won't leave a diaper out there for who ever suggested it. Il leave a pacifier but not a diaper no way lol. #Scary!

Honestly it would be best if he just left but idk how to convince him to do it. If i kick him out it would prob hurt our friendship and i don't want to lose one of my best friends.

ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ᶦˢ ᶦ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶦⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ³ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ˡᵒˡ. ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᶦ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶦⁿ.

Last edited:
My two cents is is to follow your heart. Always also a good idea is talking to a qualified therapist if you have the insurance/money to afford that. The mind is so easy to f—k up which could cost you a close friend, as well as an potentially understanding significant other. I am an autistic engineer, not a psychologist so I am not good reading people’s emotions. To be honest though, I still after 20 years ago I wish I knew the meaning of two diaper pins pinned on a cute ::edit: college ::edit:: under-classmans bookbag...

Last edited:
ask her out it will solve one of your problems. It will offend him so he leaves, or she will say yes and you will have your shot and leave him alone, or it will offend her and she will leave.

Good luck with everything. Decision paralysis will ruin everything. You need to decide what you are going to do before a deciding gets made for you by someone else and you miss any opportunity you may have had to guide things.

WanderingToddler said:
ask her out it will solve one of your problems.
I thought OP already had a GF?

Don't assume she is your roommate for the next few years. Even a lengthy lease can be easily terminated by a Lessee.

If you know, and she doesn't I would just be cool with opening up about all of it.

Perhaps she thinks you don't know that she knows about you.

Moicano said:
I thought OP already had a GF?
No i wish lol. I am 22 and never dated anyone so i am really bad with girls lol. I was isolated until i moved to the city 2 and a half 3 years ago. Now im trying to get a girlfriend. Thats my ultimate goal. And shes perfect because shes already a ABDL and she is insanely loyal. Never would have to worry about cheating.

I think i am going to escalate this. I think ima leave a worn but not messed in diaper on my bedroom floor and pacifier on my pc desk and when im at work ask her to go into my room and grab something. Do you think that would work?

RandomABDL202 said:
He lives here because of cheap rent and no job.

She is stuck here because she works near by and everywere else she could go is over a hour drive away. [She can't drive]

ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ᶦˢ ᶦ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶦⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ³ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ˡᵒˡ. ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᶦ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶦⁿ.

Sounds like your BFF isnt going anywhere as long as he has a cheap place to crash. Even if its a couch.
Don't you think its time he gets off his ass (and the couch) its been almost a year now.

Dont let your "BFF" continue to basically use you.
If he is actually your best friend & not just acting like it to stay there on the cheap then he will understand you telling him its time to leave.
Just dont be surprised when the "friendship" ends shortly after the free ride does.

As far as she goes, you have absolutely ZERO chance of ever getting with her with her ex-boyfriend living on the damn couch.

And folks there you have it, the page seven plot twist we've been waiting for. A love triangle.
I have my. 🍿🍿 How about you?

Back