Just found out

RandomABDL202 said:
knowing my luck it will prob end very badly or she will completely ignore it but we shall see. I will keep you informed lol. Thx for the help guys.
A bit of advice:
Humans adore being right more than just about anything and to set one's own subconscious against oneself is quite the display of temerity.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
ive been lurking on this thread for so long 🤭

Reactions: PampersboyLondon and SebLittle
Dang it we need closure! Make a move! Do something! Pretty please?!?!

The used pullups were hidden in the bathroom, the only place your male roommate has privacy. He has all the diapers.

I don't know if your female roommate is abdl but your male roommate is. Take him aside and tell him to stop leaving dirty diapers in places other than the garbage. Make it clear you are ok with his kink, but it's up to you if you share that it's your kink too.

i am 100% sure its the female. The female saw my pacifier out but the male did not and now shes not even trying to hide the abdl big diapers. Wierdly all the small ones she had diapered though.

if only i was not so chicken shit..

Yep it is 100% the female, Confirmed because i found one of the lil rears monster diapers and it was taped really small. Smaller then the guy can fit into. only she could fit that small.

Maybe it's both! Ha ha! But seriously, I would talk to them (individually in case they are embarrassed about it) about the dirty diapers in the bathroom. Then up to you if you want to share if you wear too.

RandomABDL202 said:
i am 100% sure its the female. The female saw my pacifier out but the male did not and now shes not even trying to hide the abdl big diapers. Wierdly all the small ones she had diapered though.
She is probably impatiently waiting for you to bring it up. She is probably as curious about your desires as you are of hers.

Reactions: dogboy and mommysgirlthing
Its Him ............ Its Her ............... Its Both ................. I dont know .............
Congressional hearings have concluded faster then this ..............

"You're killing me Smalls" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: BabyHailey1977, RedPandaDL and mommysgirlthing
Its deff her. 2 small to fit him.

now how the hell do i work up the courage to talk to her about it lol. We aren't exactly friends right now. Id have to rebuild my friendship with her first.

RandomABDL202 said:
now how the hell do i work up the courage to talk to her about it lol. We aren't exactly friends right now. Id have to rebuild my friendship with her first.

Cook dinner and have a couple of drinks?

honestly just go for it, it seems like she wants closure on the subject? just be open. you are over thinking my friend

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Why are you not friends? Has there been a falling out or just a natural growing apart? If you’re not even friends then I would question why you even need to find out or ask. It’s a big thing to trust someone with, so before you raise it with her ask yourself how much you trust her and how you will feel if she shares it with the ex? Do you trust him? They might be a lot more ‘out’ than you are and may be much happier to share this with others than you are so don’t assume just because they share your secret they’ll share your desire for privacy - the fact they leave diapers and packs etc lying around suggests they don’t care if other people know. Do you feel the same or do you only feel comfortable sharing with her because you’ve found out she’s into it too? Will you be okay with it if they tell anyone outside of the house?

Obviously lots of people here want you to confront because living with an ABDL girl is the ultimate fantasy, but remember real life doesn’t usually work out like a story. What would you hope to gain by telling her and is there anything for you to lose? If the risks (Eg: being exposed to others) outweigh the possible benefits it’s not worth it.

Reactions: Moicano and bohemian85
Leave one of your diapers out. Maybe they are not hung up about talking to another DL.

RandomABDL202 said:
Wait, in an earlier post you said you all were friends and now you're not. Is this even a true story? If it is she definitely knows about your ABDL. Has she been alone in the house without you? Bet she went through your things and knows more than you realize. Why are you not friends? Is it because of the other guy? This is really complicated. Too complicated to be real IMHO.

Last edited:
On one hand, truth is stranger than fiction. On the other hand, poop or get off the pot OP!

ScruffyDL said:
Wait, in an earlier post you said you all were friends and now you're not. Is this even a true story? If it is she definitely knows about your ABDL. Has she been alone in the house without you? Bet she went through your things and knows more than you realize. Why are you not friends? Is it because of the other guy? This is really complicated. Too complicated to be real IMHO.
we are not friends anymore because after she broke up with her ex shes been going through withdrawl and just being a asshhole. Its been 9 months that i've put up with it and i had enough that i started not talking to her much because she just ignores me anyways. She has plenty of time alone in the house all the time but we all have locks on our doors. As for the EX, The ex and i are best friends.

Reactions: ScruffyDL
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
Why are you not friends? Has there been a falling out or just a natural growing apart? If you’re not even friends then I would question why you even need to find out or ask. It’s a big thing to trust someone with, so before you raise it with her ask yourself how much you trust her and how you will feel if she shares it with the ex? Do you trust him? They might be a lot more ‘out’ than you are and may be much happier to share this with others than you are so don’t assume just because they share your secret they’ll share your desire for privacy - the fact they leave diapers and packs etc lying around suggests they don’t care if other people know. Do you feel the same or do you only feel comfortable sharing with her because you’ve found out she’s into it too? Will you be okay with it if they tell anyone outside of the house?

Obviously lots of people here want you to confront because living with an ABDL girl is the ultimate fantasy, but remember real life doesn’t usually work out like a story. What would you hope to gain by telling her and is there anything for you to lose? If the risks (Eg: being exposed to others) outweigh the possible benefits it’s not worth it.
Yes we had a natural growing apart. And id honestly love to be good friends with her again but shes got some issues from the breakup with her ex to fix. I trust her 100% in terms that she would not tell others. Him idk. And i wish storys came true xD but sadly nothing will prob come out of this until she gets over her ex. I am not willing to approach on the subject until then.

Back