Just found out

RandomABDL202

RandomABDL96
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Just found out my roommate is a ABDL and so am i, She is female and i am male. She does not know that i know she is a abdl, How would i approach this? Do i just ignore it and let everything play out for the next few years?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I would think going too direct may scare her. If your intention is to eventually let her know about the same interest, may be you could drop some hints here and there so she might find out about it too.

DiaperPrince07 said:
I would think going too direct may scare her. If your intention is to eventually let her know about the same interest, may be you could drop some hints here and there so she might find out about it too.
I like that idea, What kind of hints though? and i agree direct would just make her try and say its someone elses.

Wear a diaper and a short shorts bend over to grab something so she see it's and bam she will start the convo

Drop hints that you are ABDL, not that you know that she is. Don't hide your things as well so that she may find them and discover that you are ABDL.

Are you sure that she is? I definitely wouldn’t say or do anything directly unless I was 100% sure - what makes you think she is ABDL?

Reactions: Beowulf, Subtlerustle, CaterpillarSick and 7 others
ORBaby said:
Drop hints that you are ABDL, not that you know that she is. Don't hide your things as well so that she may find them and discover that you are ABDL.
That's what I'm saying if a onesie "accidentally got droped on the floor" or a peek of a diaper

I agree with some of the other comments. It would probably be better if you make it so that she finds out on her own. There are a number of ways you could do this, but my advice would be to try and gentle and subtle in whatever way you go about it.

May I ask how you found out about your roommate?

Are you 100% sure she is an ABDL? How do you know? I wouldn't do anything if I weren't sure.

Reactions: DprEffect, Blathers and Moicano
You could “carelessly” leave one of your diapers out somewhere she could find.

I have to experiment the above question. How do you know she is abdl?

Many abdl patterns are recognizable. You could wear a onesie from one of the major beans without a diaper on and see i if it catches her eye. That is if you have one.

RandomABDL202 said:
Just found out my roommate is a ABDL and so am i, She is female and i am male. She does not know that i know she is a abdl, How would i approach this? Do i just ignore it and let everything play out for the next few years?
What gave you the idea she is an ABDL?

Guess I'm curious, too: what gave you the impression she's ABDL? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Blathers and MisterRabbit
Like many here, still waiting on that "How do you know she is AB/DL" ?

And hoping the next reply from the OP isn't something like ..........
I told her I wet myself and she spanked me changed me and yaaaaaaa you know the rest folks, lol.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, DprEffect and AtPeace
I found a ABDL pacifier and she is very childish and is basically a kid her self.

A lot of people use pacifiers who aren't into diapers. Who puts out the trash because if she wears diapers, they have to go somewhere.

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, CookieMonstah and onecho
Myblueballoon said:
Wear a diaper and a short shorts bend over to grab something so she see it's and bam she will start the convo

You do not beat around the bush. I kinda respect that.

RandomABDL202 said:
I found a ABDL pacifier and she is very childish and is basically a kid her self.
She does also have a bunch of pullups but they look small so i don't think they would fit her. No clue though she is pretty skinny.

RandomABDL202 said:
She does also have a bunch of pullups but they look small so i don't think they would fit her. No clue though she is pretty skinny.
She could be.

RandomABDL202 said:
RandomABDL202 said:

Where did you see these things? Does she have them just lying around?
How long have you known each other and lived together?

A girl having a pacifier and pullups does not automatically make her a AB/DL. There are valid reasons for having either or both.

And as I've said to others who have (or think they have/had) an AB/DL friend/roommate.
Even if it is true she is an AB, DL or both it does not automatically mean she would want to be seen by you, or see you doing it.
Just because you find out a friend shares a kink with you does not mean they would be willing to partake of that kink with you.

Reactions: Blathers and Lyokodl
Back