Just found out

Wow this posts has given me alot to think about. Thank you.

the main part im having trouble identifying is if its hers or her ex boyfriend who still lives with us....... There is 3 of us. Me and my female roommate and then my friend i've known for the same amount of time but they broke up 7 months ago. I can't determine whos it is as when i saw it left out i am pretty sure she did not mean for me to see the stuff. and it was overflowing from a bag in the room. The whole point of this post was to see if i could determine who it would be without directly asking but i don't think i can so i think it might be time to leave my pacifier out somewhere that can be seen lol.

I should prob have explained it better at the beginning and for that i am sorry.

Reactions: ESPF and BobaFettish
Ok. The fact that there are 3 in the household now makes it a LOT of different.
These items could be his. And she's bagging them up to get them out of her privet space, and just didn't give a shit if you know.
Wipe the score card clean boys&girls it a brand-new ballgame.
NEW NUMBER ONE QUESTION: Is it possible the items in question belong to her ex BF?

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL
ESPF said:
Ok. The fact that there are 3 in the household now makes it a LOT of different.
These items could be his. And she's bagging them up to get them out of her privet space, and just didn't give a shit if you know.
Wipe the score card clean boys&girls it a brand-new ballgame.
NEW NUMBER ONE QUESTION: Is it possible the items in question belong to her ex BF?
it is possible...

RandomABDL202 said:
it is possible...
i also keep finding non abdl diapers in wierd places like under the sink like used ones for piss. ik there are abdl ones because i seen them. They are lil rearz little monsters diapers. But the ones i keep seeing are pullups.

RandomABDL202 said:
it is possible...
NEW QUESTIONS NUMBER TWO: Is it possible her ex BF came out to her... She freaked... And that was why the two separated?

Last edited:
Reactions: Utsineye and AtPeace
Really, what you do is up to you. You know these people, we don't, so we can't give the best advice. Either way, she knows about ABDL stuff, you could just straight up ask why she had an ABDL pacifier in her room, what's the worst that could happen? If you're going to do anything about it, you better do it soon because waiting too much longer would probably come across as weird.

Yep.
RandomABDL202 said:
I should prob have explained it better at the beginning and for that i am sorry.
Yep! I think that, the factoid that this is a re-run of Three's Company should have been made clear right from the start.

• Wow
Reactions: OmiOMy
ESPF said:
NEW QUESTIONS NUMBER TWO: Is it possible her ex BF came out to her... She freaked... And that was why the two separated?
no he cheated on her lol. if he is the abdl she deff suipports it.

RandomABDL202 said:
no he cheated on her lol. if he is the abdl she deff suipports it.
Well then I see no issue with asking her why she had the pacifier. Plus, if you keep finding diapers, then someone is clearly using them. I'd say just ask, if she's the only one who can give you an explanation. If she doesn't want to share that info with you, that'll be the end of it and you can just move on. :)

Reactions: bohemian85, AtPeace and ESPF
RandomABDL202 said:
the main part im having trouble identifying is if its hers or her ex boyfriend who still lives with us....... There is 3 of us. Me and my female roommate and then my friend i've known for the same amount of time but they broke up 7 months ago. I can't determine whos it is as when i saw it left out i am pretty sure she did not mean for me to see the stuff. and it was overflowing from a bag in the room. The whole point of this post was to see if i could determine who it would be without directly asking but i don't think i can so i think it might be time to leave my pacifier out somewhere that can be seen lol.
Hmm maybe the paci design will say more. Was it feminine or masculine? I used to have a space paci, as far as they go I would not have wanted a pink one or something. And same for the pull ups, were they girls' or boys'? I think that now you simply need to find a way to ask her while also encouraging her in a very subtle way so that she feels ok enough to be honest with you. Maybe mention that it had a cute design or something, you know? But don't be pervy!

RandomABDL202 said:
the main part im having trouble identifying is if its hers or her ex boyfriend who still lives with us.......
they broke up 7 months ago.
I can't determine whos it is as when i saw it left out i am pretty sure she did not mean for me to see the stuff. and it was overflowing from a bag in the room.
The whole point of this post was to see if i could determine who it would be without directly asking but i don't think i can
RandomABDL202 said:
i also keep finding non abdl diapers in wierd places like under the sink like used ones for piss.
ik there are abdl ones because i seen them. They are lil rearz little monsters diapers.
But the ones i keep seeing are pullups.

Again, Information that would have been extremely useful two days ago.

Before I even try to give any sort of advice or answers going foward .........

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THE STORY THAT YOU HAVEN'T YET ??????

Like how long you have been seeing AB diapers and/or pullups hidden around your place

• Haha
Reactions: TypicalFloof, reval and RedPandaDL
MandyBear said:
Again, Information that would have been extremely useful two days ago.

Before I even try to give any sort of advice or answers going foward .........

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THE STORY THAT YOU HAVEN'T YET ??????

Like how long you have been seeing AB diapers and/or pullups hidden around your place
i seen diapers under the sink for a good year but i only saw the bag and paci 2 days ago.

AtPeace said:
Hmm maybe the paci design will say more. Was it feminine or masculine? I used to have a space paci, as far as they go I would not have wanted a pink one or something. And same for the pull ups, were they girls' or boys'? I think that now you simply need to find a way to ask her while also encouraging her in a very subtle way so that she feels ok enough to be honest with you. Maybe mention that it had a cute design or something, you know? But don't be pervy!
It was a lil rearz little monsters paci, Id say not masculine?

I would say Rearz Lil Monsters are unisex but I don’t think whether the items were feminine or masculine can really tell you whose they were, there are plenty of men on here who consider themselves ‘sissies,’ whose little personas are female or who are otherwise drawn to feminine diapers/ clothes etc despite being very much outwardly male in their day-to-day lives.

It sounds very likely that ABDL-plau was a part of their relationship and in that case it’s likely that the one who was introduced to it by the other was at least accepting of it and it’s also likely that at least the one of them to introduce it would still be interested in the ABDL lifestyle. But it would be hard to know who introduced who into being ABDL and whether your female roommate is an AB or was just going along with it for her ex - I don’t think anything you’ve seen proves she’s still into it, she may have just been clearing out the things she bought for ABDL play with the ex.

I think it sounds like both of your roommates know about the ABDL community and are accepting of it so I think the good news is you probably don’t have to be too paranoid about trying to time deliveries for when they’re out of the house or making sure you never leave anything visible in your bedroom. I would still keep your own ABDL play behind the closed door of your bedroom though, just because at least one of them is [probably] ABDL doesn’t mean that they want to see you walking about with a pacifier/ diaper etc.

That said I feel like leaving wet, used diapers hidden under the sink in a communal bathroom is a bit gross, so if I was you I might just have to casually say something like, ‘Hey, I found one of those used Rearz diapers under the sink and I don’t need to know whether your’re ABDL or whatever but I’m just wondering if we can have a house rule that all diapers go straight in the bin to try and stop the bathroom from starting to smell?’ just to try and stop them from doing that!

Last edited:
i randomly left my pacifier in the bathroom, we shall see how that goes tonight when she gets home from work. The guy is gone on a trip for a few weeks.

Reactions: Utsineye, Fhenngreat and bohemian85
RandomABDL202 said:
i randomly left my pacifier in the bathroom, we shall see how that goes tonight when she gets home from work. The guy is gone on a trip for a few weeks.
😺 Good luck👍 we're all sending you our best vibes. Can't wait to hear how it works out _X//

Reactions: Utsineye and bohemian85
RandomABDL202 said:

We're all waiting with anticipation! Best of luck mate 🤞🏼

knowing my luck it will prob end very badly or she will completely ignore it but we shall see. I will keep you informed lol. Thx for the help guys.

Reactions: Utsineye and AtPeace
Back