Just for fun!

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone ever have to pee real bad and just wet their pants for fun?
I was outside doing some yard work and needed to go real bad. I wasn't wearing a diaper, should have been, but I decided for fun I would wet my pants. So I squatted down and soaked my pants good. It felt so good and naughty. I just stayed there and enjoyed it for awhile before going in to clean up. Could have used a good spanking, but I did get into a diaper.

Reactions: medfet878, sonadam9 and diaperdude

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Floodingpants said:
I was outside doing some yard work and needed to go real bad. I wasn't wearing a diaper, should have been, but I decided for fun I would wet my pants. So I squatted down and soaked my pants good. It felt so good and naughty. I just stayed there and enjoyed it for awhile before going in to clean up. Could have used a good spanking, but I did get into a diaper.
I hate hate hate doing laundry

so for me this is an activity I would never do. I've been IC most of my life and have gotten having no leaks down to an art form

Reactions: warmfeeling and medfet878

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Once in a while when I come home having to go potty real bad I just let go in my pants instead of going in the big-boy potty or putting on a diapie.

Reactions: warmfeeling, medfet878 and Floodingpants

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
No.

• Haha
Reactions: NappiedSissyJessica

stinkape

Be you always .
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not unless I have a diaper on .

Reactions: medfet878

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Considering I started this with purposeful pants wetting as a child, I used to do this more. Last 15-20 years not as much with wetting, it's a pain to have to clean up puddles and I don't want damp furniture.

I do however quite often soil my pants if I get home and need to go and am not wearing a nappy or want one on, I do just let it go in the pants. It may be a little more gross to have to wash out and clean up but everything does stay contained in the pants and I don't have to worry about furniture/puddles. this may be happening less though as I'm starting to be more regular with wearing nappies.

Reactions: medfet878, warmfeeling and Floodingpants

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Floodingpants said:
Na, I love wearing a nappy, I really love wearing like a pair of pants, and I love wetting my nappy, it’s soooooo nice

Reactions: medfet878

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Not anymore. As a teen I would occasionally do this while mowing the lawn instead of going inside to the toilet.

I have occasionally stood in my bathtub in just my underwear and peed.

Reactions: warmfeeling and GatoChihuahua

Fiery

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
no