Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone

This is just for fun.

Thinking about what questions to ask someone about being a ABDL Little I come up with these questions.

Please don’t feel that you have to answer any of them.

But I think It might interesting to read each other answers and to see to see what other Little write about themselves,

Hugs

Siysiy

• Tell me how you first got involved in with ABDL

• What was your first impression of being a Little?

• What's your first memory of discovering you were a Little?

• What has surprised you most about be Little?

• What do you find most challenging about being a Little?

• What's the best/worst thing to happen since you started being a Little?

• If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

• What do you wish other people knew about ABDL?

• Tell me about some of the people you've met as a Little?

• What would you say are some of your strongest beliefs about being a Little?

• When your friends/family find out that you where a Little, what did they say or ask?

• Has there been someone who has influenced as a Little?

• What might someone be surprised to know about you?

• The interest in regressing/Little space and being a Little seems to be growing. Why do you think that is?

• What do you think will change about ABDL over the next five years?

• How would someone describe you?

• What do you do when you are not being a Little?

• What else can you tell me about being a Little?

siysiy said:
Hi everyone

This is just for fun.

Thinking about what questions to ask someone about being a ABDL Little I come up with these questions.

Please don’t feel that you have to answer any of them.

But I think It might interesting to read each other answers and to see to see what other Little write about themselves,

Hugs

Siysiy

I never really grow up but it was through a therapist that I fund out about being a Little and Peter Pan syndrome

how natral it feelt like I was being my self

have to come out of Little space

macking lots of good freands that understand that I am still a child on the inside

being found out at work

my adult body. I would like to look on the outside how I feel on the inside

that it is ok if someone is a Little. kind of like being Gay. but Little

they are some of the must open and accepping people I have met.

That it OK to be who you really are on the inside

• When your friends/family find out that you where a Little, what did they say or ask?

• The interest in regressing/Little space and being a Little seems to be growing. Why do you think that is?
becouse of the amount of strees relife that being in Little space give us

I'll answer a few of these:

siysiy said:
Although I didn't know until about 2 years ago that this was actually what it's labelled, I can think back to these feelings as early as 3-4 and they stayed with me all the way through childhood and then through my teen years.

siysiy said:
Definitely confusion. I didn't understand why I wanted to watch kids cartoons, wear printed diapers, and use a pacifier, but I quickly learned to accept it as it makes me feel a lot better and relieves stress.

siysiy said:
Although my memories of diapers go back a long way, the first time I actually had some little space time was probably when I was about 16 or 17. Now that I had my driver's license I could go buy diapers from the local grocery store and pharmacy easily (I bought GoodNites and TENA Super before I started ordering online). I changed into a TENA Super and lay on the floor of my living room in just a diaper watching children's cartoons and nursery rhymes on my phone.

siysiy said:
Probably how much it relieves stress.

siysiy said:
A few things, probably staying in little space and keeping things discreet. Just because I have so much work, little space is sometimes a little difficult to get into and stay into, and to continue to hide a selection of diapers, accessories, etc. in a house with my parents, as well as dispose of diapers, is stressful.

siysiy said:
I had a very unpleasant experience with a suppository (the second or third time I used one) while lying on the couch watching Big Hero 6.

siysiy said:
I wouldn't change anything. I'm happy with what I have and being able to make do with the challenges I experience is all a learning opportunity and makes me a better person.

siysiy said:
In terms of as a little, part of what helps me get into little space and staying there is that I actually use a different name to refer to myself while in little space than in RL. (Not just a nickname, but a different first name.) In little space I go by the name Maddox.

siysiy said:
The world is way too complicated and stressful. Also I think it maybe seems to be growing, but I think a good part of this is just an illusion due to a greater degree of awareness and inter-connectivity.

siysiy said:
I study computer science and combinatorics at an esteemed Canadian university. I also enjoy mountain biking and ride very hard (racing speeds).

siysiy said:
One of the things that I find interesting about little-ness is just how broad of a spectrum it is in terms of ages and interests. Personally my age regression situation is kind of odd because I regress to a six year old (Maddox) and then Maddox regresses to a three year old mindset. I'd really like to meet and talk with more littles as I haven't done much in the past and it does get a little lonely (never been to a munch, convention, or any other kind of meet-up or play date sort of thing)

I pretty much knew all my life I was an AB, little, but I never understood it. I remember seeing this woman riding a little tricycle down a sidewalk, I couldn't have been more then 5. I remember watching every detail as she flew down the sidewalk peddling it thinking how can she ride that? I then looked for other woman riding tricycles. I brought my first pacifier in the mid-80's, My real break was watching Phil Donahue in 1990 about AB's and knowing there were more people like me. Then the internet came round, and I found DPF, and baby Tommy. So, here I am today a happy baby girl.

siysiy said:
the internet in short, it started more with being DL then recently becoming more and more AB Xp
(https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/how-did-you-get-into-diapers.134634/post-1649281)
siysiy said:
was really fun and chill, got rid of my anxiety for abit x.x
siysiy said:
again with the link of the post on the forum above
(https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/how-did-you-get-into-diapers.134634/post-1649281)
siysiy said:
that im not as much of a big/ switch as i had thought x.x i can be pretty little which was something i had to change my mindset about and now i can truly be myself and live a little more
siysiy said:
hiding and having time for it :( i would love to be able to be little all the time even if its not practical. but it sucks not being able to slip into my little head space for many days on end..
siysiy said:
best - finding myself, being able to not care about my anxiety and depression as much
worst - not being to reach the head space every day or as often as i would like
siysiy said:
have more freedom with being little.
remove my depression and anxiety.
not have such an urge to keep getting stuffies x.x
have a stronger and better attitude for things when they dont go well.

any of these would be great and help with my quality of life.
siysiy said:
that its not weird, that its safe, that its not pedophilia..
siysiy said:
ive only met 2 others but i'd like to meet more (im not very outgoing..)
but honestly the two ive met have been pretty nice to me and @EdwardTheDL1998 whom ive just met 3 days ago has been taking good care of me and helping me with my anxiety of meeting knew people x.x
siysiy said:
that it makes my anxiety and depression go away.
that anyone can be one but most that fit the description of one deny it because its not normal.
siysiy said:
noone ever found out x.x
but ive mentioned DDLG to some "friends" at work and they laugh at the idea of it but are pretty chill with it otherwise.
siysiy said:
not really
siysiy said:
that im not as tough as i look when talking
siysiy said:
because there are more humans being born i guess xD
and these humans have technology whereas before, it wasnt really a thing. and with the whole "dont assume" and judge thing, i think more people are accepting of themselves. but what do i know Xp
siysiy said:
i dont think it'll change much
siysiy said:
noisy once they get to know me and im comfortable with them x.x
siysiy said:
play games, work(im in the army for the next 8 months :c)
siysiy said:
its fun and theres no harm unless of course theres an actual pedophile in the room..

Reactions: EdwardTheDL1998
My sister. She has a mental disability so wears diapers I just barrowed one while taking care of her

I found it really weird and off putting

being depressed curling up in a blanket while wearing a diaper

How relaxing it can be

finding time to indulge

The best would just finding peace a relaxation, worst is diaper rash

Not knowing how to start a conversation, or how to keep it going

honestly nothing those that are open enough to it will find out about it in time and those not i can only hope stay sheltered away from the
choices I make

Never met anyone

secrecy about my choices is my strongest ally

No way would I ever tell anyone i knew about this

no

As for people I know and meat in real life, just that im into wearing diapers
As for these kind of forums im a big dude
I don't think its growing its just there is more exposure, gay used to be shadow culture now its main stream i think as shock value of life choices goes down media moves onto the next thing "how can humans be this depraved" but as culture grows acustomed to seeming it and eventually meeting people with it and them not being weird little monsters it becomes more excepted

5 years, not much its such a short period of time probably only more clothing and diaper options

It depend who you talk to that knows me i fake and hide parts of myself to different people so often

read, write, play LoL and dnd

For being so new to the little side of things I don't think I can tell you much of anything you don't know

I don't know if there was a specific time, feels like I've always been this way, I just spent about 10 years trying to deny it.
Just feeling comfortable and truely happy for the first time in a long time.
I was watching a DVD of Rescue rangers and I just felt all adulthood melting away and felt almost euphorically little.
How hard it is to pretend to be an adult when I have to.
Same as above,
My husband excepting who I am and supplying things for a happy little me.
I would be shorter to feel like I am more little. I am tall for a woman (5'9") and I hate that, I wish I was 5'2" or shorter.
That it is just a life choice and in some ways something we cannot change. That we are not out to hurt anyone and not intentionally there to make anyone uncomfortable, we just want to be ourselves.
Only on here, I'm glad to know that I have a place to go that I'm able to talk about this part of myself and it's not like I hide it but I'm also not looking for any real life people to hang out with. It's been a few years but I do have to admit that it was you SiySiy that helped me come out of my shell a bit and start posting on here.
A Few years ago like most I was just a lurker, scared to post but the way that you were so open and unapologetic about being yourself I truly admire that in you and I believe that you brought that out somewhat in me so thank you.
That for most people it is just a part of who you are, something that is inside you and not something that you are pretending to be just for kicks. I know this doesn't apply to everyone but it most certainly is true of me.
The only person in real life that I have told was my husband. The only thing that he really asked was is it a sexual thing (which it is not). He just hugged me and told me that I didn't have to be scared to tell him anything ever. I know that in this I am lucky.
Explained above I believe.
I live my life nearly full-time as though it were 1985. This includes everything from my wardrobe (80's kids clothes and some adult type clothes for work), my dinner menus are based out of 80's Woman's Day magazines and our entertainment. I say nearly full-time because doing anything full in is way too difficult and restricting.
We are living in a more and more accepting world, at least in the countries that seem to be the most highly represented here. With that people are a little more comfortable with living the life that they choose instead of one by others "normal" standards.
I think more people will just be willing to say out loud who and what they really are.
Funny, disorganized, affectionate and the most loving puppy mama on the planet.
I work in the financial world (I hate it, way too stressful and would love to be a seamstress instead, preferably for authentic 80's clothes), I take care of my house, husband and puppy. I love to sew and to cook and I used to sing professionally but haven't in years but still love to sing.
I honestly can't think of anything other than what I have already said. Sorry.

Tell me how you first got involved in with ABDL
There wasn't really a "got involved" part. I discovered the term for it in my late teens but I've been AB pretty much my whole life. I just never stopped being a kid.

What was your first impression of being a Little?
Neutral. It's just a facet of my personality that's always been there so, it is what it is.

What's your first memory of discovering you were a Little?
I guess I could mention the memory of first discovering the term AB. It's not very exciting. I found out about it while online, looking into what it meant and then I was just said a dull "oh" and carried on.

What has surprised you most about be Little?
I'm AB, but of Littles in particular I was surprised to find that "Little" is also a BDSM term and I do honestly find that unsettling, especially since it seems that that's where people's minds go first instead of the usage I was familiar with.

What do you find most challenging about being a Little?
Misconceptions and overlapping definitions. Like I mention with the question above, "Little" apparently has multiple meanings and connotations. Some of the various connotations of "AB" "DL" and "Little" make me uncomfortable applying the words to myself in case somebody takes the wrong meaning out of them. Not everybody bothers to ask before jumping to conclusions and that can have devastating consequences.

What's the best/worst thing to happen since you started being a Little?
There's really no "best" thing I can pinpoint. The worst had to have been telling my ex when we were still dating. I told him about being AB and that I have to wear diapers sometimes and he wrongly connected the two and the conversation turned out as described in the above question. Fortunately managed to clear up those misconceptions.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Not at all related to being AB but the question didn't specify so: My body type. It may be different these days and it was different at points throughout history but when I was growing up people got made fun of for being fat and everybody treated the rail-thin stick figure girls like they were the best thing since sliced bread. I'm not fat. I'm well within healthy weight range and I've got an hourglass figure, so I should be ecstatic, but I've always envied the scrawny girls and wanted to have a body like their's. In comparison I feel like I'm fat. Plus, I'd rather be more of a boy most of the time so a flat chest and non-curvy figure would be preferable.

What do you wish other people knew about ABDL?
I wish other people realized that it is not always sexual and that it's not always a "lifestyle". I hate it so much that people just automatically go there and most often don't realize that it could be anything else. In my case being AB is not a fetish and it has nothing to do with sex. "Lifestyle" implies a choice, but it's not a choice for me either so it's not a "lifestyle" to me. It's just a facet of my personality that's always been there, it's just me.

Tell me about some of the people you've met as a Little?
That would be everybody I've even met. If you mean some other AB's I've met then they're all here, you can asked them about themselves yourself.
One of my roommates fits the bill to be a Little, but she doesn't even know such a thing exists.

What would you say are some of your strongest beliefs about being a Little?
I've addressed in before in this questionnaire, but I suppose I'll go over it again. My strongest belief is that the terms shouldn't overlap. My belief of what being AB or a Little entails is very "family friendly". Having the terms be used for something that's decidedly not "family friendly" is detrimental to those that use the "family friendly" version.

When your friends/family find out that you where a Little, what did they say or ask?
The only one that knows about the AB aspect, or at least the other one that I've told and put the AB label on it for, was my ex when we were dating. I also told him about my need to sometimes where diapers for incontinence reasons. It was after a few years of dating so I felt comfortable enough and trusted him enough to hopefully react well, but he didn't. He immediately related the two things to one another and he was put off by it. I could tell he was disgusted. What made the situation even worse was that before we discussed it further he took to the internet to research and found all the wrong answers. He came across all the BDSM and sexual stuff so the next time we discussed it he brought that up and I was appalled by the very thought. I had to sit him down a carefully explain several times over that all that stuff he found was completely unrelated and didn't apply to me at all and what AB actually was in regards to myself. I also had to clarify a few times that the AB thing is a personality thing and the diaper thing was a medical thing and they aren't related, and after that part got explained he stopped being disgusted and put off. In this end he was cool with both, individually, though to this day I can't figure out what the big problem was when he thought they were related.

Has there been someone who has influenced as a Little?
I'm not entirely sure what this question is asking, so I'm just going to say no.

What might someone be surprised to know about you?
Actually, the AB thing would likely surprise most people. It takes me a long time to trust people and until I do I don't let my guard down around them. I've got sort of a resting b*tch face and the way I usually dress makes me all the more intimidating, so I'd imagine that "Adult Baby" is the last thing somebody would ever think unless we were close.

The interest in regressing/Little space and being a Little seems to be growing. Why do you think that is?
My honest opinion: The world sucks. And it sucks more and more every day and the older you get. Can't really blame people for wanting to go back to a time when things didn't suck as much or experience a real childhood if they didn't get to have one when they were actually a child.

What do you think will change about ABDL over the next five years?
Probably not much. Five years isn't nearly enough time for public opinion on something like this to change.

How would someone describe you?
Intimidating, quiet, a loner.

What do you do when you are not being a Little?
I'd like to refer you back to question 1.

What else can you tell me about being a Little?
I think that pretty much covers it. I can only tell you what I think and feel. Other people no doubt have different answers so take every AB and Little as a case by case type of deal, I guess.

Last edited:
Back