Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
When I got my haircut at the barber shop today I got my hair washed afterwards. Aisha loves that I was curious does anyone else get this done?

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Get what done? Wash your hair after a cut? Who's Aisha?

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
i do it all myself. and that ties in with why it has to be washed after cutting. my hair is fine, yet strong and, as the last barber i went to, grimacingly put it, "it's like little needles!"
i usually give myself a quick vacuum, along with any surrounding areas, before going for a shower and will wash my hair at least twice to get rid of any annoyances.
oh, i also cut my hair whilst naked or wearing only something disposable :cool:

i do miss the whole 'mutual grooming' aspect, though.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Get what done? Wash your hair after a cut? Who's Aisha?
Yes my barber she is a woman she washed my hair for me after she cut it. You can get it done mainly at hair salons that cut hair so getting it washed should a barber shop is very rare since they most of them won't it. And aisha is my girly name sorry for my post confusing you

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yes my barber she is a woman she washed my hair for me after she cut it. You can get it done mainly at hair salons that cut hair so getting it washed should a barber shop is very rare since they most of them won't it. And aisha is my girly name sorry for my post confusing you

It's OK. I have never had them wash my hair after a cut, only before. If I feel "itchy" I take a shower when I get home.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Never after a cut have I had that. It's typically always before a cut.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I don't have a wash after. The place I go too, is a little shop with just a barber there. He spends about 15 minutes giving you a trim, and moves on to the next person. It's around the square of a small town (about 2,800 people). Sometimes after I leave, I might stop by a restroom and get a bit of water on my hand and run my hands through my hair quickly. This will get rid of most of the hair trimmings. I'll sometimes do that, if I won't be able to go home for a shower for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.