• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I see.... pixels?

Yeah. Pixels.

Probably irrelevant, but I prefer this one :p

...count the black dots :D

M

Mako

Not sure I get it either, nine dots, different sizes and static of the rest of the pattern.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I also don't get it, but I think thinkgeek was giving out a shirt with a pattern like that on it for April fools day. Of course they sent the news letter FAR too late in the day.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The picture Martin has is on a lot of products. It's like some thing you can take a picture of with certain phones, and you can shop for that item online or something to that degree.

M

Mako

The picture Martin has is on a lot of products. It's like some thing you can take a picture of with certain phones, and you can shop for that item online or something to that degree.
Ooooooh, martin is trying to sell himself into slavery but wants a tech savvy owner. Now it makes sense:D I bid three shillings

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Argghh! I hate being left out of jokes!! somebody explain it me!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'm not going to say for 1 week then I'll tell everyone. In the mean time I ask everyone to keep it secret.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Reminds me of The Game of Life.

Anybody else see an evil skull in Jabo's second one?

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Theories:
1. It is indeed the kind of pic you photo with cell phone and decryption software turns it into a product pic.

2. You stare at it long enough, and when you look off to the side, you see.... something.

3. It is background radiation noise from a sector of sky, but with clearly a transmission from around alpha centauri. See? On the left hand side, about 2 inches up? Yep, I am sticking with this one. :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Theories:
1. It is indeed the kind of pic you photo with cell phone and decryption software turns it into a product pic.
It's a popular thing in Japan. Most of their phones have the software to be able to translate it. I don't know how to translate it on here though. I wish I knew what they were saying D:

Status
Not open for further replies.