Status
Not open for further replies.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The best feelings I associate with my little side would undoubtably be from huggles, cuddles and snuggles. I think it's the feeling of unconditional care, compassion and, depending on the person, love that goes with them. It's equally awesome to give them as it is to receive them.

:grouphug:

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just started wearing a real plastic pants wednesday, and as soon as the elastic leg bands surrounded my legs and then the waist band I felt contentment and I think this is my trigger to little. The seconf thing that I have always been able to find is the nylon trim on a soft blanket touching my upper lip.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
It just feels right, I can put on a diaper and zip up some footie pjs and I feel totally different to how I normally do. I feel safer, more comfortable and more open. It's nice to not have to worry about anything and just have proper relaxation time.

bramcn0744

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I've had a few years to zero in on my reason, so it doesn't take me that long to answer this question.

My answer can be summed up in two words. Comfort and Relaxation!

Comfort is a two fold reason in itself. The diapers themselves are comfortable to wear, and I derive comfort when wearing them. Of course one must be comfortable in order to be able to relax, so I guess my two reasons go hand in hand

Security would be my 3rd word to these two. On the other hand, being in diapers has taken me back to a time when life was simpler. I am not much of an AB, but I am a DL.

CrissyVon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
For me, wearing diapers is a way to keep myself humble, comfortable, and secure. It also helps me to be more empathetic to people with handicaps. Too many people in the world are jerks, and I don't want to be one of them. It's so easy to get lost in the routines and craziness of the world. Diapers help get me away from all of that and back into the world of innocence.

patounet44

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
je porte des couches jours et nuits par ce que je suis reellement incontinent et j'ai apris a les aimées et maintenant je les portes par plaisir et ne pourai plus m'en passer bisous a tout les abdl

CindyMarie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am driven by the need to re-experience the adrenalin rush of my childhood diaperings when I was punished in them and stood before the other foster kids while they laughed. Don't understand why I want to feel so humiliated again but I must have enjoyed the attention or something. That took place many times when I was between six and nine years old. Now I just turned seventy and still get a rush when I wear diapers and envision those kids laughing and calling me a baby.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'm only a DL, but what the hey, I'll tell anyway. The thing that I like was wanting to go back into getting diapers only because at times, it prevents me from wetting the bed at times. I just didn't want my parents to know that I wet the bed.

CrinklyJames

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mine would be two things. Relaxation and the crinkle from a plastic diaper. I don't know why, but hearing it when I walk makes me feel better.

babymace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Teddy Bears.

I have them all over my apartment, and nothing in the world makes me feel more at ease.
Whenever I am around them the adult world just slips away and I become the little boy.

babygary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I would love to have a baby style bassinett that I could lay in and people could look in and see what a cute baby I am.

SleepySoaker

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had a pretty decent time during high school but before that, during my childhood, I was constantly picked on. My family moved when I was 8, and I lost all my friends and went to a new school with tons of bullies, and this continued until high school. On top of it all I never stopped wetting my bed, so every night I was reminded that I wasn't an adult.

I suppose since my childhood was so bad, I just want to relive it. A diaper and a onesie with my favorite stuffed animal puts me right into babyland every time.

Howey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
For a time I don't need to be some one I'm not. I can just be. I do not have to defind my self, I do not need to be responsable for others actions that infring on me. I can make beleve I don't know what cronic paine is. I can excape the past and the fucher to live in the now, a plesent calm now. No one wanting to take (emotionaly) from me but if anything to give to me. A sence of being the kind loving careing creature I was ment to be rether than the callosed, always on gard, overwelmed person that I feel I must be. Peace.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
My favorite association...

Being cute.

I love browsing thru the Infant-Toddler clothing section in stores, and seeing all those adorable outfits, and thinking "that can be me!" I just want to be cute, adorable and cuddly. That's what AB is all about.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi
I have gained so much insite to why I like diapers but you(Cindy Marie) bring up a very strong point to me. I remember being punished for having messy accidents,but there was never a question about what caused them, just that it is wrong. It made me obsess with diapers. When I see posting from the above 40ish group I realize that we were technically toitlet trained at gun point. You are 2 you will not use diaper, you are two you will not sit in lap and be cuttled. You dont like shame on you. Then add to this and as soon as I was "toilet trained" eveything was given to my cousin who was having a child. So good by plush toy, good by diaper, good by infancy, oh and dont forget good by mommy (she went back to nursing school, so gone for days at a time and then no playing because she was sleeping fopr her next 36 hr shift). Then replace this with go to your aunts house, were ther was no one to play with but my 1 yr old cousin and it was wrong for me to play with her plush toy now, and then when the other kids came home from school I was in the way not to be played with except the older pre teen grils who used me as a live doll. then I was introuble again for acting like a baby.

Last edited:

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
This is a good thread and there are some really interesting responses. I feel this is one of those threads that if you came back each day, you could post a different answer each time (without lying).

I used to wet the bed up until just about when I became a teenager and use to wear for that so I think that possibly could've contributed. But anyway, for me, I guess in a nutshell, it'd be to get as close as possible to reliving my childhood (like it is for many of us). To be more specific, it's to experience what it's like to have 0 responsibility again. You now you always hear (or have heard) "life's tough" or "life isn't fair" or how losing your innocence that you start off with in childhood is now an accepted inevitability pretty much. I think this is all true, but I'm still having trouble accepting it. I remember being much happier and being able to allow myself to be happier when I was younger. I mean, for me, it was pretty much me figuring out what I wanted to do and then doing it. Actually, I wouldn't even have to think about it, I'd simply do it and be happy. Now that I'm older, as oppose to simply doing what I want to do, I need to figure out ways to do what I want to do which usually means sacrificing something. When I was younger , I'd see a slide go down it, and be happy. Now, instead of sliding down slides (which I'd still enjoy if I did that), generally I do road trips with friends, go to concerts, or study up on the arts. However I can't simply be like "you know what, I feel like driving across the country today with a bunch of my friends." Sure anyone is capable of being spontaneous like this, but to do a trip like this, it'll take planning and funds for it to happen. No one expects anything from a baby, heck, they're not even responsible for they're own bodily functions. I think this mindset, where I attempt to be ignorant to the constant grind of life, I obtain when I regress is what I like the most. If I regressed with another AB/caretaker, they'd know better than to expect me to go to work or do homework or clean the place up and wouldn't be surprised if I spent most of the day running around outside, playing video games, and or sleeping. I wish the world were set up like this

TL: DR The feeling I get of having a similar mindset to when I was younger, where I was ignorant to the grind of life.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For me its the way it calms me down when im upset. i go through really low times sometimes and regressing or wearing diapers always managed to calm me down and keep me from.. doing something stupid

waslost1234abc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
for me its any mess. whether its at the dinner table or finger painting or messing up a room or dumping the milk. we associate messes with toddlerhood so for me that is what is deep in my mind. adults that make messes are slobs. babies that do it are cute and need their picture taken.

ab24months

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I enjoy the smell of baby powder, hearing the crinkel of plastic pants,just letting go and not using a bathroom so I don't have to interupt what I am doing. The attention I get when others notice my diaper sticking out above my pants or the wet spot when my diaper leaks. There is a sense of comfort and I feel loved and I can act out. A wet cloth diaper makes me feel special. Guys are grossed out but women look at my bulky bottom and give me such a sweet smile and sometimes when I am in public I hear children laugh at me but that is ok. There is also a sad feeling that I can only be loved if I am in a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.