Just curious...Are there any of you in the 40-50 age range?

spurious

Contributor
Messages
18
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I love this site and I love discord chat. I am, however, curious if there are people my own age around here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee, FeistyPants, Diprs2 and 3 others

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Messages
801
Role
  1. Little
Im 42.5, so There are some here at least
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,409
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
spurious said:
I love this site and I love discord chat. I am, however, curious if there are people my own age around here.
I’m over 50, am I in? 😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and Diprs2

spurious

Contributor
Messages
18
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
warmfeeling said:
I’m over 50, am I in? 😁
certainly! I know that that most of the population on here are < 40 so I thought that I would see if I was alone out here hehe
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,409
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
spurious said:
certainly! I know that that most of the population on here are < 40 so I thought that I would see if I was alone out here hehe
I was quite amazed at the amount of older people that participate in ab or who are dl’s
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee, Diprs2 and KrazyJoe67

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
42 xxx
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling and spurious

spurious

Contributor
Messages
18
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
warmfeeling said:
I was quite amazed at the amount of older people that participate in ab or who are dl’s
I'm really just a DL. If I'm really stressed out, I regress to a 10-13 year old, which basically means I watch cartoons lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Lumos, KrazyJoe67 and 1 other person

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Messages
68
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I think you might be surprised how many 40+ people there are.
I'm 43
 
  • Like
Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and warmfeeling

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Messages
353
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've got y'all beat - I'm 70. Been this way a long time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fortythr33, Redotter, Wondercrinkee and 4 others

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,409
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
spurious said:
I'm really just a DL. If I'm really stressed out, I regress to a 10-13 year old, which basically means I watch cartoons lol.
I’m a dl too, not into ab, I just love wearing nappies, I don’t know why, they make me feel comfortable, secure and happy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and aroninanappy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,409
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
oldpppants said:
I've got y'all beat - I'm 70. Been this way a long time.
Hello Oldpants 🏆 Wowooooooooo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and spurious

Dl123456

Contributor
Messages
5
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
42
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,409
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
oldpppants said:
I've got y'all beat - I'm 70. Been this way a long time.
Sorry oldppants, I missed a p
 

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Messages
119
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
41 here
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
50 plus here. 2-3 years old in my little space.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee, AliB, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

spurious

Contributor
Messages
18
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
warmfeeling said:
I’m a dl too, not into ab, I just love wearing nappies, I don’t know why, they make me feel comfortable, secure and happy
Same with me. I won't wear them around my wife though, although she knows. Doesn't seem fair since she isn't into it. Always looking for people to casually chat to though, so I spend time on discord.

Jealous about you being in the UK. I love the UK
 
  • Like
Reactions: aroninanappy and warmfeeling

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Messages
2,911
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
There are many of us who are 40+ ... never too old for diapers ^-^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee, LUV, chamberpot and 4 others

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,409
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
spurious said:
Same with me. I won't wear them around my wife though, although she knows. Doesn't seem fair since she isn't into it. Always looking for people to casually chat to though, so I spend time on discord.

Jealous about you being in the UK. I love the UK
My wife knows too, and I’m the same, I only wear maybe once a week, she’s ok with me wearing, I’d love to wear more, but I don’t want to overwhelm her, I love my wife to bits. where are you in the world?. It’s not great here at the moment, everyone going on strike, crazy 🤪😵‍💫
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brumas94, Whitechocolate and aroninanappy

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Messages
178
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm in my 40s.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Messages
353
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
warmfeeling said:
Hello Oldpants 🏆 Wowooooooooo
I'm mostly DL, too... got a few toddler attributes, though. Stuff that imprints on you early lasts a looooong time, I guess.
 
Top