Not open for further replies.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My pampers size 7 arrived today !:DI had to stretch the tabs to where it turns more into a plastic material rather then the non stretched cotton type . They fit good,except for one of them where I broke the strap off the diaper. Other then that okish, meaning that moving around quit a bit can cause the sides to start tearing , it barely just covers my butt. I have heard of "Drynites" is this diaper seprate or the same brand as "Goodnites"?

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Goodnites and Drynites are the same, although now they seem to be separating off into two separate products with different designs

johndoeasdf50

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've tried the cruisers size 7 but they weren't as stretchy as the baby dry size 6. I usually get the baby drys because they're available everywhere and I think they're a lot cuter than the cruisers ever since the cruisers got a redesign. With my 30 inch waist the baby drys are on the line between snug and a little tight but before I put them on I pre-stretch the sides and then staple the front diaper wings so they don't come out (I don't tape onto the front landing zone, it's too tight that way).

Also a little off topic but I finally flooded a pampers and it felt AMAZING. I'm not used to peeing in a diaper so up until now I've only just worn them but I got started, taped up, and let it flow and that warm, full, squishy feeling is intoxicating. I've discovered a whole new level of diapers. I put one on just now and I had to pour some water in just so it was nice and squishy. Diapers are bliss.

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My pampers size 7 arrived today !:DI had to stretch the tabs to where it turns more into a plastic material rather then the non stretched cotton type . They fit good,except for one of them where I broke the strap off the diaper. Other then that okish, meaning that moving around quit a bit can cause the sides to start tearing , it barely just covers my butt. I have heard of "Drynites" is this diaper seprate or the same brand as "Goodnites"?

When it comes to baby diapers, "fit" kind of has a loose definition. I "fit" into size 7 pampers, but like you, they don't fully cover my butt. By the way, You have to go crazy with stretching the sides in order to get them to not rip. I honestly haven't bought a pack since I switched to Bambinos/ABU.

Despite the small size, Pampers have their advantages! They're discrete, easy to carry, and from experience, I think they hold more and leak less than goodnites. Plus they have a nice scent to them! :)

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Been a few months since I wore a pampers s7. Last time I wore them though I could stretch the tapes to the point where they would meet on front of diaper without tearing XD. Can't wait to get some more pampers.. haven't had chance to buy diapers for awhile now...

ForeverSmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hmmm just got some finally. And they fit. Wish I had tried them when I was a teen. They would have fit perfectly. They are about the same size as Tranquility ATN small for adults.

Sierrapup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'd love to try these sometime but I can't find them anywhere! D: Does anyone know what stores/places sell them?

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I got mine at Walgreens.com, they also sell them on amazon . Don't know any places that sell them in the store itself .

Skywishes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been thinking of buying pampers but don't know what version to get, what should I get, Cruisers or baby dry?

hentaisensai

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had ordered what I thought were Pampers size 7, but ended up getting size 6. Needless to say, they do not fit :(. I may revisit the brand and order some size 7's.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've been thinking of buying pampers but don't know what version to get, what should I get, Cruisers or baby dry?

I would go with the Cruisers, they are way more able to stretch to fit a 30 in waist comfortably .

grst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dimensionally, Cruisers Size 7 and Baby Dry Size 6 are the same size. Cruisers Size 6 is a tad smaller than both.

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Is there a neat difference between Baby Dry size 5 (europe) and size 6 ?

Irisheyes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Are you serious? 32 inch waist and they fit. I'm 32 in too and would love to try them but didn't think they would fit

Status
Not open for further replies.