Not open for further replies.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm pumped ! A couple of hours ago I orderd my first 2 packs of pampers size 7 ! :DI was alittle skeptical about buying them at first, but after researching on it to see if it would fit, it should ( I have a 30in waist .) Sorry about the chatter ! Anyways how many of you here have bought this size and have rebought again ?

RVCA21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a 31/32 inch waist and they fit me pretty good. I mean good enough for a baby diaper!

pedro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have bought several packs since they came out to the market. They are great! I really like the current generation with the texturized exterior! Unfortunately I have just a few left (only for special ocations :) )

babyboyuk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They sound great, its a shame we can't get them here in the U.K. without paying huge delivery costs

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I'm running out :/

21nbby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes I use them all the time. I keep myself stocked up on them. Hope you enjoy them. I know I do.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had some ship't over to the uk cost a lot tho so did it just the ones but they fit well as im a 30 in waist. Dam wish they sold them here in the uk :)

babyboyuk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm also 30in waist and would really love to try them fingers crossed they come here soon there's no way I have the spare cash for the postage :-(

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
try these as there in the uk and are the same size images.jpgdownload.jpg

work great and will fit you no problem being a 30 in waist

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Thanks for the info littleleo. Do you know if the amazon uk website ships to the U.S. ? Also I have to keep in mind that it will not charge me in British pounds , but USD which is worth a lot less then the U.S. dollar making the price go up by half at most .

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hey i'm not shore but i did get the pampers size 7 from amazon uk so if they can ship from U.S to uk i don't see why they cant ship from the uk to the U.S. it may be some think you shod look into if you want to try these nappies. I get them from drylife uk but they do have them on amazon uk. hope that helps :) super hugs

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have tried both the Pampers Cruiser size 7, and Pampers Extra Protection size 6. Both will stretch to fit, and can be worn for long periods. I have a 30" waist. I have been considering the possibility of transitioning from Goodnites to Pampers for better ease of use, and more discrete light protection. They are far better than the male guards and shields offered by Depend. Pampers gives improved coverage, better absorbency, and more durability than the Depend offering for someone with a slim build. Any adult product for light incontinence is going to be a moot issue for someone who has a 32" sized waist or smaller. Unless, unfortunately, that person has given in to peer pressure and swears by a "specialty product" (the "diapers are for babies" crowd, for example). I will choose what works best for me. The Depend ads mean nothing.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
they are still sold by drylife on amazon so it kind of works out about the same i think. :) happy hunting

babyboyuk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Cheers for that Littleleo, I'm at work at the moment so reading things between customers, will look them up when I get home :)

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
just had a look for them these have made some changes to the ones i get so they are new i have not try these ones yet. pm a link :)

clubssc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm kinda jealous cause I would live to try these but my fat 36“ waist ain't fitting in those. Need one more size up.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
well do i have new for you they did do a size 8 at one point not shore if they still have them and i think they are the up and go.s pull ups :)

damian743

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
thought good nights are more discrete
I have tried both the Pampers Cruiser size 7, and Pampers Extra Protection size 6. Both will stretch to fit, and can be worn for long periods. I have a 30" waist. I have been considering the possibility of transitioning from Goodnites to Pampers for better ease of use, and more discrete light protection. They are far better than the male guards and shields offered by Depend. Pampers gives improved coverage, better absorbency, and more durability than the Depend offering for someone with a slim build. Any adult product for light incontinence is going to be a moot issue for someone who has a 32" sized waist or smaller. Unless, unfortunately, that person has given in to peer pressure and swears by a "specialty product" (the "diapers are for babies" crowd, for example). I will choose what works best for me. The Depend ads mean nothing.

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Goodnites have a little more bulk, and rise slightly higher, damian743. Where the discreteness comes in, though, is when a change is needed and only a public restroom is available. Just stick a Cruisers 7 in your right pocket, just behind the wallet. Nobody notices. Then, rather than having to take off all your cloths, including your shoes, a swap can be done in just a few seconds! And the real beauty of all this, clubssc: You can fit a Pampers 7 as a pad, offering more coverage than most Depend products, and just wear regular skivvies like people half our age do. You get to keep your manliness for sure, pal!

Oh by the way: Even though they fit me, it doesn't mean they're any more comfortable than the old Dry 24/7's. They feel like, well, skivvies, except my skin is a bit more dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.