• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Just bought mycrysis2.com now to find a good designer to help with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, just bought the domain mycrysis2.com and now I'm in need of a good designer to help with creating a site. Anyone here good with designing or what? I can do the coding, but I just suck at graphic designing.

Or is anyone interested in helping get this news/fansite going?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I view crysis as a overrated game.The only thing good about it is the graphics, I mainly bought it to benchmark how good my GPU/CPU combo was. I wasn't able to masturbate to it though, since a 8800GT just can't get up to that level. :p

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know why I bought the domain, but I'm like maybe there's a really slim chance that EA or Crytek would buy mycrysis2.com off me for the release of Crysis 2. No, I won't be holding my breath on it =/.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I figured that was a primary reason and I do think it's a valid idea. I'll join it if it ever gets up, however like I said it's a overrated game as it is though the graphics are better then anything I seen out of my HDTV ever.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The graphics on very high are just sick. I'm surprised my computer can handle it so well with those settings. But yea right now I'm just working on building the site, though it'd be freaken awesome if EA/Crytek asked to buy the domain for some unseen amount of money though lol.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
And because of you it shall be called 'Crysis the second'. Either way Far Cry 2 is better.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey, if they wanted it they would of bought it already don't you think. Though luck to them. I'm currently making a news/community site now for it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And because of you it shall be called 'Crysis the second'. Either way Far Cry 2 is better.
Meh, they are both over rated and Farcry 2 makes you drive for 5 mins kill some people and repeat the whole game. At least in Crysis it could actually be fun.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Hey, if they wanted it they would of bought it already don't you think. Though luck to them. I'm currently making a news/community site now for it.

Not really, Blizzard didn't buy the rights to "diablo3.com" (it was a Diablo fansite) until a few days before the announcement of Diablo 3, so there is a long shot that they may, although very, very, very unlikely.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you hear of someone selling mycrysis2.com to EA/Crytek for a few thousand or something it's me LOL

I doubt it though.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Im pretty sure they would buy crysis2.com. mycrysis2 sounds like some ad/spyware site and the my is pointless.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, they bought mycrysis.com for the official portal of it so why not mycrysis2.com XD.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Meh, they are both over rated and Farcry 2 makes you drive for 5 mins kill some people and repeat the whole game. At least in Crysis it could actually be fun.
Granted, it is annoying having to stop every five second sto snipe a patrol guard, when you're hit by a mortar in the middle of nowhere. Ughhhhh!!!!!. And whatever side you're working for, their guards still try to kill you. Despite you helping them. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Granted, it is annoying having to stop every five second sto snipe a patrol guard, when you're hit by a mortar in the middle of nowhere. Ughhhhh!!!!!. And whatever side you're working for, their guards still try to kill you. Despite you helping them. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Farcry 2 would be a lot better if everyone you see outside of town's did not try to kill you for no apparent reason. Unless your on a mission to kill them or destroy their compound. I can understand the patrol station's shooting at you if you drive past without paying their ransom or whatever, but to open fire on you as soon as your 500 feet away?

Also there's no good way to drive on anywhere but the dirt roads. Everytime you try to get passed guard stations you will find yourself slamming into 50 billion rocks and trees and end up having to steal one of the guard stations jeep's thus fighting them in the end, yet again.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You can pay ransoms?????
No you can't and that's my point... these people in the game set up their own check points to shake people down for money and weapons however they try and kill you as soon as there's a small detection of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.