• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just another fella

MarkXII

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello!
My name is Mark, a simplistic mid-age adult Canadian in a healthy relationship (She knows). I'm a Dealership Service Consultant, have been in the "dealership" life since I was a teenager. It's my career. I've been living a fairly happy life these days with my early years having it's share of troubles. My life has been a mixed bag of adventure, hardship, and just chaos at times.

I'm what I define as a casual diaper wearer, something I had a hard time coming to terms with for many many years. I've recently came to accept it as a part of me but not the definition and I'm here just to essentially build community.

Aside from diapers, and dealership politics I am a die hard gamer, particularly with older generation consoles. Also a car enthusiast, a self-proclained Coffee Addict.
I enjoy modifying video game consoles or buying broken ones and getting them working again. My interest in cars have been dying off so I primarily just like going for a nice cruise around as driving is my means of relaxing. Also been flipping back and forth smoking cigarettes and vaping, I define this as going from analog cigarettes to digital. I had a few years of not touching them at all but some conflict caused me to fall back into that habit.

As previously mentioned Ive came to terms with my kink/desire for diapers, it's a means of me relaxing to an extreme. In the past it has burned me in previous relationships and has caused an array of negative emotions during a purging phase. Being here I'm hoping not to get support, but to give support and hopefully give some helpful advice. I'm here just to be able to casually talk with others with similar likes. Like talk about diapers or adult baby orientated stuff, but also jump to another topic and help someone trouble shoot some issues they are having be it their relationship, game console, car, or misc stuff.

Anyways I appreciate any warm welcoming I get, I'm going to creep around the site and get a better concept of it all.
Cheers!!

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Welcome Mark! You and I have a lot in common. Im also Canadian and Im also a big fan of retro video games. I was an 80s kid and so the original NES was the most popular system when I was a kid. I just recently played through Startropics 1 & 2. The first one was the better game by far, but the second has it moments.
Im married and have been for almost 20 years. My wife knows all about my abdl side and is very supportive. Im currently retired from the Navy and enjoying family life. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi MarkXII and welcome to ADISC.
I have just finished my morning coffee from my local coffee shop, (where I am known by name & standing order) as is my want, for nearly every morning. (But I'm NOT addicted !! {Read 'Denial' LOL}).

Sorry to see that a conflict caused you to go back to smoking.
Good that you are here to support our community and not to receive only. I look forward to your contributions.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I have little interest in cars and I am no gamer, but I am content with my lot.

Have fun.

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian! Eastern Ontario here đź‘‹. You came to the right place for support and understanding.